Nightmares

What are some of your freakiest/scariest dream you've ever had?

One of the most terrifying nightmares I ever had was when I was real young and just saw the Grudge. Later on that night, I had a dream that I was in a large house, and I could hear my sister screaming. I walked into the room, and she was a bloody mess on the floor. The "Grude Monster" was facing the mess, then whipped her head around without moving her body, and launched forward at me.

-__-' I trained myself to forget the rest.

Serph

I am The Light
Well i had a melted women chasing me that scared the crap out of me i was 13 i think
Oh and when i just watch The Ring i had a nightmare that the lil girl in there was killing me over and over

Kenzou

pink spider
I had this dream where i opened a christmas present and inside was a monster.

He cut my hand as i started to run, and instead of blood coming out, it was green ooze. He kept chasing me and chasing me, I tripped and he jumped on me stabbing me.

All i remember is a lot of green ooze.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i had a dream where i was chased by something with no physical form, it was like, something black, and had all kind of shapes, and he was chasing me in a big building, when the earth started to move, and he finally entered the ground and popped out in my face, and of course he killed me. it was really painful though, cause he entered my veins, it really hurt.

.:Tree:.

PS3: tree56uk
I always kept having this dream where I would get chased by a possesed car wash........dont ask. And then after that the fireplace would try to kill me......All this when i was a kid...

The only nightmare I could remember is when my father left us for I don't know what reasons are. I really couldn't imagine myself having a broken family... :(

B StAR

2D Complex.
1. A giant T-Rex chases my ass, I kept running but he eats me up. The dream keeps looping on the razor sharp teeth ripping my body over and over again.

2. Sometimes in dreams I have the option to "leave" it by exiting through an emergency door, followed by the dream ending and me waking it up. The door was locked one time so I couldn't get out, a wall of spikes was closing on me. Five seconds later, splat.

3. Probably the most realistic dream is when I was driving and I get the car into an accident. Everyone dies except me in the car.

seirei

kumo no you ni
My worst nightmares are those in which I don't know if I'm dreaming or not.

For ex. I once dreamt that I was in by bed, and I heard a lot of carriages pulled by horses running outside the street, and I could hear that infernal noise closer and closer...accompanied by evil laughs...and then the window from my room broke and:eek:... in fact that noise was a thunder and I woke up in the exact position from my dream-.-
In reality, it was raining outside and there were also thunders. It was very confusing! where are the horses, and the monsters???
I think I'm going crazy:eek: