...Newb ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay... uhm.. Hello! I'm Dee [also known as Deedz,Deedee or others similar to these..or not]so .. first of all... nice to meet ya! Found the site from an evil creature who thought i might want to waste time around here as well.....maybe she was right... =\Anyway... animes and mangas i've seen/read can be found here clicku [for the manga list you just go clicking around there... i'm too lazy to post that one XD]Yes,i am lazy if you couldn't tell from the thing i wrote above. Friendly... i might be... Idiot... i am for sure. And uhm... i think that'd be all.. hope i didn't forget to throw anything in... anyway.. if you want to find out things i didn't write there's always the possibility to ask me... So i guess i'll see ya around!

@ NejiKun: Thanks! i hope that too XD@ Anakin Skywalker: Thank you! :smile: @ :sachiko: : that... or i had nothing better to do XP teeheeehee

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Welcome to Anime Tempest! Remember to read the rules and guidelines. If you have any questions, just send me or another admin a PM. Enjoy your stay!

@ Diablodoc : Thank you! I hope that too.. and i'll be sure to do so! =D@ :sachiko:: whatchu laughin' about,kitt.. ? >.>@ FrankX : Thank you! ^^ and will do[if not done already XD]!@ Tempest : Thanks! and i'll be sure to do so.:smile:

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Welcome to AnimeTempest! I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay and make many friends. And if you're feeling awesome, go ahead and share some content! I recommend you visit the Information Center and look through the items there, as it contains (currently most, but not all) of the information you should know. (haven't gone and cleaned and organized that place yet) If you have any other questions, feel free to ask a fellow member, or PM any of the Administrators.~Happy Posting

@ pangary : Thanks! i hope i will... =D@ kyrararen : Thank you! and uhm... familiar face,you say,eh? .. *has short memory*@ amandaluvsya: Thanks ya!
@ ~ ZeroKnight ~ : Thank you ^^ and will do =]

Hello There Dee~Nice to Meet You and Welcome to AnimeTempestEnjoy Your Stay Here, The Forum, The Galleryand The Shout Box too, This Site is Awesome so..Good Luck~

Status
Not open for further replies.