Naruto Shippuuden - 33

Nori

The 33rd episode of Naruto Shippuuden has been subbed and released by Dattebayo fansubs. We of course have it uploaded for you, and it is ready to download. This episode is titled, "The New Target." Shippuuden is getting just a bit more interesting now!! Yay lol. Anyway, the next episode will air on November 15th, and it'll be subbed the same day, most likely.

Naruto Shippuuden

wow, anime gelade is the first site to put up Shippuuden 33! My usual DL site foe Naruto still hasn't ULed it yet, so thanks!

but I keep getting the Suspended message when downloading.. :(

anyways, kudos for being the first.. :)

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ November 10, 2007, 1:51 PM) [snapback]11856[/snapback]</div>
Naruto, exciting my ass, the animation is still sluggish.[/b]
Where did I say exciting in my post? Because last I checked interesting and exciting aren't the same word, nor do they have the same meaning.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ November 11, 2007, 12:57 PM) [snapback]11868[/snapback]</div>
eh Naruto (anime) stills sucks, it's neither getting interesting nor exciting.[/b]
Wateva...

hmm. I agree that those little bastards behind their desks are sadistic worms that don't want the public to enjoy themselves and watch a little quality. nooooooo, instead we have to wait weeks for 1 little climax wich is waaay to exaggerated >_<'. Damn, I understand that the anime is catching up to the manga, but don't screw up the eps. :mad: . Ow well, I just have to enjoy myself with the manga (wich isn't what you call fast either >.>)