Naruto Shippuuden 22-23

Nori

This weeks Naruto Shippuuden was a double episode. It has been released by Dattebayo and of course we have it for you on the site to download. Episode 22 is titled, "Chiyo's Secret Skills," and episode 23 is titled, "Father and Mother."

Naruto Shippuuden

It was also reported that the series Gantz was not working. That problem has been fixed.

iradj

Dang, I think they are preparing us for another week without Naruto. Oh well, Sakura managed to irritate me again so I guess it's good thing to pause :p .

EDIT: Hmm, I tried to download the first episode of Gantz again, but it said the site was suspended. The second and third time I tried it kept saying I have to wait 20 sec. while I did.

Nori

Yea the account was suspended for last week, because bandwidth went crazy that week, like more downloads than normal.... It's working now.

Hello there,I have some troubles watching Gantz. I downloaded the first episode and after 20 sec. watching it suddenly stopped. I tried various players (Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, Winamp, Divx) but it was all the same. Some kind of Codec problem or??Greetz SketchHave already fixed it. My browser suddenly stopped the download. The file had 15 MB *lol*, just have to download it a second time.Greetz Karl