My arrival, signaled by the trumpet sound

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
Here we are! I am Diva Elly, Elly for short. I hail from the cold north of Europe... except that it's too hot right now. Dear lords, I am dying from the heat.

Led here by the inquiry of a fellow newbie, the Jest, I decided 'twas fine time to expand my cybernet horizons and join a new community where not every face is a familiar one. Thus, I salute all of you.

I am a beginning artist specializing in my arsenal of PENCIL & MARKER. My works are not however on display due to the complications of lacking both a scanner and a camera as of now. Well, maybe next December.

Yet more importantly, I am an RPer with 5 or 6 years of experience under my belt. RPing being also the hobby I enjoy the most. However, due to my mother tongue differing vastly from English, going as far as belonging into an entirely different language group. I plead you excuse my ignorance in possible future cases where this may become apparent.

Please take good care of me~

...Jest? Where's my trumpet sound? Jest?

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, cold north of Europe caught my attention. I would write a serenade, but my dog ate it ~.~

Anyway, yay, more RPers!~ The current section is being rebuild now, or rather, being decided on what it should be, so yeah, gomen >.<

Lovely.

Hiatus-Land
Yet another person that lives in a place I want to visit. >__> xD

Anyways, its nice to meet you:) Welcome to MC, hope that you come to like it here~

Join Evil Inc if you're up for it, I'm pretty sure sign ups are still going? I think.

So see you around then~ :3

Voltorn

Enjoying life

Oh, welcome to g2anime <:

Have fun spamming and stuffs;haha;

I guess I'll browse about gfx~ It's time to sharpen my skill

*sees extremely good English in the first post*

Oh my, another potential contributor to our Soul Section and RP Section! Welcome to the forum, and I look forward to your contributions and hope you have an excellent time here.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Wow, is there an RPers flood going on ~<3

Welcome to Muffin Central! I will be looking forward to Rping with you : D

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
@Lily: Well, considering I was invited here by someone I share the hobby of RPing with, I don't strike it as much of a surprise. ^^''

@Hadriel: Aw shucks, why thank you~

@Emeralda: Yet, hopefully not expecting any Scandinavians, for I assure you I am not. Us Finns aren't acknowledged as such, I'm afraid. And Diva Elly demands serenade~ :D

And to everyone else, thank you kindly for your warm welcome and friendly behaviour!

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
@Elly: eh well of course it's no surprise for you!
But it's a pleasant surprise for the rest of us~ our rp section isn't that lively D: ......yet x]

Nyahnyah welcome again~

Canabary

Administrator
Welcome oh noble warrior of the cybernet. Here you shall find good conversations, many an oppertunity for adventure, and most importantly home made muffins and large barrels of beer await any adventurer in need of sustenance.

I too hail from the cold north, in a cold and forgotten country known simply as the "way north". Where there are rumours from outsiders that claim polar bears are roaming the streets, and an adventure may fall ill to frostbites during the early morrows in july. Rumours are of course just that, rumours

Diva Elly

Emmie was here
Finland has had its fair share of rumours concerning polar bears aswell. National Geography even documented about it once. I'm still pondering how they managed that, seeing that we indeed don't have said animals living here.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Diva Elly said:
Finland has had its fair share of rumours concerning polar bears aswell. National Geography even documented about it once. I'm still pondering how they managed that, seeing that we indeed don't have said animals living here.
LIES! LIES! LIES!

*goes cry in the corner*

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Another RPer? Yayifications! Welcome!

[blatantadvertising]By the way, while you're here, go visit the Assassin Games section! We host games that are largely similar to the party game commonly known as 'Mafia'. Sign-ups for a new game should start in a day or two, so do remember to drop by. You can read up more at the Administration-ish things.[/blatantadvertising]

Please do beware of our resident grammar nazi who will troll you for horrible usage of the english language.