mr. you're on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yooooo~ i'm viral. :3 but, you know, feel free to call me whatever you want. i <3 video games and animu&mango.some of my favorites are: gantz, after school nightmare, aniki wa tsunayoshi, abstract,evangelion, genesis of aquarion, akira, tekkonkinkreet.. to name a few.i absolutely adore reading one-shots and horror-themed manga.. @_@ but, anyway, if you have any questions feel free to ask..okehs, bai. nu n/) [/font]

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Hey Thar welcome to AT :biggrin: and if you haven't already please take a look at the rules and what notIf you have any questions, don't hesitate to pm a staff member :thumbsup: Oh i have a question, how did ya come across AT? =]Well anyway enjoy your stay and have fun :smile:

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
Welcome to the forums!I love gaming as well, big fan of many genres. Mango's good too xDAnyways, read the rules and feel free to PM me or any other admin if there is anything

[quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 28602"']Hey Thar welcome to AT :biggrin: and if you haven't already please take a look at the rules and what notIf you have any questions, don't hesitate to pm a staff member :thumbsup: Oh i have a question, how did ya come across AT? =]Well anyway enjoy your stay and have fun :smile: [/quote]
I totally forgot to answer that. Yasunai told me about the site.​

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Hello! Welcome to AnimeTempest! It's very nice to have you aboard our storm of everything Otaku ^^I certainly hope that you will enjoy your stay here on AT, and that you may share some of what you have :pPlease remember to read and follow the rules and guidelines. For just about everything, there's the Information Center It's a tiny bit outdated and in disarray ATM, but I will organize and update it when I'm not so busy with schoolwork. Fear not, you can still acquire most, if not all of the info you need from there. Anything you still need to know, ask a GM or Admin, or any other member ^^ Do not hesitate to PM an admin if you need to, we're quite friendly ^^Again, please enjoy your stay!
[Background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/Background]

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"Hikarin' date=' post: 28609"']Hiya, welcome to the forum^^ If you want to talk to someone interesting, your out of luck.... but you could always try me^^[/quote]Hey, I'm interesting! ...right?... ...r-right?... T__T

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'm always on fire, I'm just too damn hot. /end bad joke Welcome to Anime Tempest. As the other nerdy admins pointed out, remember to read the rules and all that jazz. But most importantly grab a drink from the bar and have fun. Oh and if you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask me or another staff member. :smile:pS: Evangelion <333 (in case my avatar wasn't enough of a hint : d)

Hello There Viral~Nice to Meet You and Welcome to AnimeTempestEnjoy Your Stay Here, The Forum, The Galleryand The Shout Box too, This Site is Awesome so..Good Luck~

Status
Not open for further replies.