Most recent anime purchase(s)

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
What is your most recent anime DVD purchase or purchases? I'm just curious what the members here are interested in.

My last purchases were:
Black Jack: A Surgeon with the Hands of God [Movie]
~I saw this on the Sci-Fi channel on Ani-Monday and it was amazing. After I saw it I knew I had to find it and I found it at Gamestop. You can find some uncommon and awesome anime there sometimes for a good price in their Used DVDs section.

Ninja Resurrection
~Sounded interesting so I thought I'd check it out.

DBZ Movie: Broly: Second Coming
~Only DBZ movie I have yet to see, and I needed a third DVD for the Buy 2 get 1 free deal at Gamestop.

Ray

无限之剑制
Haruhi psp game (box set limitied edition)
Clannad Visual novel
Clannad Game book
Fate/stay night Realta Nua

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
I haven't brought any anime in like a few years... Chris says he has like a terabyte of anime, which I doubt BECAUSE I don't think hes much of an anime fan... I own almost 800 gigs of anime myself through but I have brought prolly 8 boxsets so far.

I bought the Elfen lied box set like 2 weeks ago and am now debating with myself over what I should get now, either Black Lagoon season 1 box set and GTO complete set or all three series of Full Metal Panic.

this month i brought the

voltron lion box set
voltron vehicle box set
death note 2 3 4
star blazers comet empire
macross plus movie
virtua fighter season one
and master keaton

I bought the Elfen lied box set like 2 weeks ago and am now debating with myself over what I should get now, either Black Lagoon season 1 box set and GTO complete set or all three series of Full Metal Panic.
GTO is one of my fav school orianted anime but black lagoon if you want the thrills and kills of a anime