Megaman!

noex1337

Emmie was here
Calling all fans of the megaman series here. What are your favorite games/series? Also, what's your favorite character?

I'll start. I played a bit of the classic series when I was younger, was never really good at it. Also, I played most of the Battle network series, the entire zero series, and the first 4 in the X series. My personal favorite was Megaman Zero 3 (the fight with zero and omega zero at the end was too epic).

My favorite character from each series:

Classic - Slashman (7)

X - Magma Dragoon (X4)

Zero - Harpuia

BattleNetwork - Bass.EXE

I'm playing Maverick Hunter X on the Psp as of this moment. :3

It's because its a remake of Megaman (Rockman) X on the SNES, which was a chapter in my childhood.

F' Yeah Storm Tornado! and Damnit Wolf Robot Sigma.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Playing Megaman x8 currently.

Stuck on the last level filled with spikes...

Seriously, WTF.......

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Playing Megaman x8 currently.

Stuck on the last level filled with spikes...

Seriously, WTF.......[/QUOTE]

How do you like that one? Because from the reviews I've read, X7 and X8 are absolutely terrible. And I'm stuck on the last level of X4 for both X and Zero. It's hard.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='noex1337']How do you like that one? Because from the reviews I've read, X7 and X8 are absolutely terrible. And I'm stuck on the last level of X4 for both X and Zero. It's hard.[/QUOTE]

I thought X8 quite good considering X4 and X5 is hard like hell......

[quote name='Wolfnagi']I thought X8 quite good considering X4 and X5 is hard like hell......[/QUOTE]

Gotta agree with you. I don't really like X7 but X8 is good enough for me.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Yeah, Zero was on of my favorites too. I've played the entire Zero series, as well as X3 and X4 and he's awesome. Too bad my absolute favorite has always been bass.

noex1337

Emmie was here
But double's betrayal was awesome so it was worth it. He was like a transformer. And X4 with zero is hard. I can't beat shinigami sigma V2.

This guy was also hard:

Xeno

The Chosen One
I am not a Megaman fan.

But I like Mega man Legends series and Mega Man X: Command Mission ...

I can't wait for Mega man Legends 3 on 3DS :D