LPW #3 The Queens Lair

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Don't even expect me to keep my shoe's at someone's place... unless their floor is dirtier than the streets. And if they complain I'm going to go all country style on them and smack them with my boots.

DarkSign

Lolis' God
Staff member
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 40687"']*cough* *cough* Because Demons don't need to wear shoes *cough*I do the same, when I worked, the second I got to my desk, the heels were off, only wear them when I'm outside of my home. When I'm at other people house I still wear them though, I feel weird taking them off ._.[/quote]The heels, the shirt, the bra...

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 40696"']Yeah, thanks for rubbing it in DX[/quote](hehe)my dirty mind as usualand I can't wait for a tropical storm to hitwe need that water and cold air ~[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 40701"']The heels, the shirt, the bra...[/quote]yup yup

Momo

that sounds heavenly dark O.O so awesome! @Rife: cus i dont wanna write strife it's a nickname thing like manda i dont call her amanda xD or darksign i dont call him dark or frankx i call him frank i should start calling him fran fran xD and tempest, i call him temp

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
84F here. 120F at the lower level of my work place. Luckily, my total time spent at the lower level is usually around 1 hour per 8 hour shift.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 40693"']Its around the same temperature here too right now Amanda it sucks D:[/quote]You live on the west coast?[quote name='"DarkSign' date=' post: 40701"']The heels, the shirt, the bra...[/quote]Bought Bra's too

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 40714"']You live on the west coast? Bought Bra's too
[/quote]She does. I've put her on a great mission and it involves you as well. ^^