Looks can be deceiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. How did you find this website? My friend known on here as Strife recommended I join.2. What are your favorite anime? Probably have to say Gungrave. Fighting for the one you love even after death appeals to me. I also like Trigun and Outlaw Star3. What are your favorite manga? I'm not big on Manga Probably Dragonball and Naruto but I don't really follow either.4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us? Oldies, Classic Rock and heavy metal.5. Where are you from? Planet Earth, Sol star system, Western spiral Arm, Milky Way Galaxy.6. What is your occupation? Unemployed cook7. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having? I like to draw and sing and write poetry. I don't usually share my works though.I have trouble getting to know new people. So if I don't seem friendly it's not personal. I have a variety of mental health issues so I may seem unstable at times but somewhere under the wreckage I'm a kind intelligent caring guy.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Fractured Soul' date=' post: 42625"'] Planet Earth, Sol star system, Western spiral Arm, Milky Way Galaxy.[/quote]Same.
~Welcome to AT~
Read the rules, post around and make friends and most importantly HAVE FUN

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I think we'll get along just fine. Gungrave is a masterpiece, the themes, the characters, the morals, all crafted so well and it's all so meaningful. So what say you to revealing your favorite rock and metal bands? :smile:

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Well hello thar welcome to perverted shack of weirdosBe a look out for oros and bams! and occasional perverted punslol jkanyway have fun and enjoy and bam to your heart's desire under teh rules

Status
Not open for further replies.