-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Since all the cool people are doing it
Since Im in a narcissistic mood

Cuz Im in a mood to share with you people

Ask away

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Oh maaaannn, there are so many people i would love not see anymore. I mean, there is the American Tea Party, The Telegraaf media group, the Freedom Party, anyone who thinks Breivik did a good thing, all the incompetent financial ministers in Europe and then there are some people from high school.

Oh geez, why only one?

Okay, I guess I can only say Geert Wilders. I cant stand that face:

*Shivers*

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
[MENTION=47]Ray[/MENTION] who is JB? Jack Black? Hmm, well, Im not really into chubby, unshaven looking guys O.O

No he needs to be really pretty before I change my girl loving ways and go for both loving ways.

[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] definitely music. I could live peacefully on a deserted island all alone as long as I have access to all my music.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] a yeah, some dude from preschool. How I hate him

[MENTION=1609]yasunai[/MENTION] only if we go on an epic plunder campaign afterwards.

Sanae

Staff member
*Sanae tries her best to stay away from a certain joke that she thinks others have pondered as well :hmph:

Have you ever cried manly tears to an anime ^^? If so, which one ;please;?

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]

This one:
[YOUTUBE]wn5rOkAXL6M[/YOUTUBE]

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]
No, never. Although I did almost cry manly tears after watching Elfen Lied. Hmm, now that I think of it, maybe I also cried tears of laughter after watching Air Gear.

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]
Hmmm, thats a difficult one. I have received so many awesome birthday gifts. Like awesome Lego or toy soldiers. I always loved that stuff. I dont think I have a particular favorite.