League of Legends

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
LOL midding is the best especially if your opponent always gets kited. And yordle traps are very very helpful especially if you can't get a ward. It's not as effective but gives you that 1-2 second rebound which is a lot.

Meh.. that's why I always get Vampiric after getting boots so very early game it's easy to kite while still get good farm lol

Rascal

i just love how he works... >< nd hes so cute ............ but i dont make many kills .__. either he sucks for that or i suck using him

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Kennen is a pretty great champion from what I've seen.

My lifesteal is usually saved for when I have more dps because Caitlyn has the advantage of 650 range, I don't need sustainability as I can zone enemies easily enough, so yeah, bloodthirster is reserved more for a later stage of the game. But it really is up to your playstyle, I can't really say that my build works for everyone. Try it out though and see if you like it XD

Hamuko

He isss xD Ninja hamster~
And don't worry just keep practicing xD He's amazing mid lane harassing

And yeah I'll definitely try it! I'm gna have to get my friends to play with me though so I can get good backup. Players these days aren't exactly.. Good..

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I once laned mid against a Kennen. I was surprised at the range of his spells. Zoning a Kennen isn't exactly easy. QQ

Anyway I gotta go off now so cya :3

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Kennen is really easy to be dealt with early, the only problem is that he can escape easily and you need to be prepared to not get harassed on low hp when he does. Later just don't die to his ulti and after the stun is over and he has everything off cd, kill him.

Hamuko

The one ult that I completely hate hate haaaaate is Karthus'. He can get a penta if he's lucky enough or a triple

CD = cool down

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Emeralda
>.> can u re-explain in laymens terms? OTL im new to this lingo
Keep attacking him, he stuns you, take half your hp, you recover, dish everything you have on him yourself. Or let the tank intercept him. Letting Kennen use all your skills on you and then run away while he chases and eventually kills you is the worst mistake you can make if you're alone or outnumbered. Same thing with Garen's Judgement, why run from it if he already caught up to you? He will keep dealing damage to you while you run without consequences. Instead dish out your own damage against him.

The one ult that I completely hate hate haaaaate is Karthus'. He can get a penta if he's lucky enough or a triple
That's a lucky Karthus. A good one will resign from taking the kills for favour of initiating against 5 enemies with his ulti. More damage = they start running away earlier = they don't attack/kill as much = you chase them and get safer kills.

Rascal

Keep attacking him, he stuns you, take half your hp, you recover, dish everything you have on him yourself. Or let the tank intercept him. Letting Kennen use all your skills on you and then run away while he chases and eventually kills you is the worst mistake you can make if you're alone or outnumbered. Same thing with Garen's Judgement, why run from it if he already caught up to you? He will keep dealing damage to you while you run without consequences. Instead dish out your own damage against him.
wow... never really thought about it, but when i get hurt bad i always run regardless and 50/50 chance die

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
MMOs = grind grind grind, need level and gold to be gud = lvl 9000, nothing to do but pvp

LoL = skill skill skill, oh and strategy = surprisingly not repetitive

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
[MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION]

Already did :3 it's Eternaaall xD

I play Nordic&East though :3

[MENTION=1817]Witcher[/MENTION]

LoL is a DotA
Sooooo not anything like MMORPG :3