Kids - How many do you want/have?

amanda

Well I want just 2 kids because being the only child is cool but sucks at the same time. what do you think?

Ray

无限之剑制
Well what I really want is a older sister arkward that I do but I feel a onee chan would be kind and caring giving a warm family feeling that I never felt since along time

Last edited:
None. But if I MUST have one, i'll have a pue welsh ginger haired kid that was left or put up for care.

There's too many kids in the world without parents.

B StAR

2D Complex.
Man I am torn at this topic, sure kids are fun when they are grown up, but....
the initial stages of being a baby is well, troublesome. Don't forget it's also a gamble if they even pay you back heh. Perhaps adoption for me or maybe none at all.

Last edited:

seirei

kumo no you ni
I thought it was cool too, but It definitely sucks to be the only child:(

It's true that not all brothers get along, but I think that when you have a brother you get to be more sociable and confident, because you know you have somebody that really cares about you...and you always have someone to speak with!:) Unfortunately, there are few friends who treat you as their brother.

so i think that having 2 kids is the best!

amanda

probably 2 at most. thats enough for me plus, any more is going to be a nightmare come paying for college.
You got a point but my parents never pay for college but they suck >.> I'm paying for my kids college since I know how hard it is and still is >.<

If I ever was to have kids I think I would want 2, a boy and a girl. I just hope they're not twins, I can only imagine how painful it would be.:eek:

Probably 1 kid will be enough for me if I ever have any. Don't have a preference if its a boy or girl though. If its a boy we can hang out do all that male bonding stuff. If its a girl I get to buy a sword collection when she starts dating :)

I don't want any. Giving birth is painful =='

But if I had to, I'd want two, an a boy and a girl. And older brother for the little sister (=

3-5 would be nice. Preferably without a uniform gender. Being in a lopsided family is weird and uncomfortable.

Though once I ever actually get around to having kids I'll probably just stop at 1 or 2, if they are too much trouble.