Justice

Justice is a "good" word to define what a person in power should do.

All of our examples are Justice, depending on how a person has been brought up. There's a thin line on Justice and Avenging.

Moro homeland? Are we talking about the land of the Muslims all over the world (I mean the middle-east)or a part of the Philippines?

As for that, That's called invasion.

Which southern islands? it's from the Philippines right?

From what I know,(not really a diplomat) The people from Mindanao wants to have an independent government and to be different from the Philippines.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
You can't spell "jUStice" without the US

And it's called
"jUStice" cause it's jUSt US that's jUStified

In judging jUSt cause, jUSt wars, and jUSt evidence

JUSt test this
"jUStice" and get jUSt iced if you mess with US

And end up at the bottom of the ocean like bin Laden

- General Baxter

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
There is no justice in this world, justice is a meaningless word.

It's a theoretical utopia that exist only in our wishful thinking and TV screen.

Just like God, justice doesn't appear in reality.

That's why I see all the death and suffering surrounding me.

noex1337

Emmie was here
So what if a serial killer is caught and put on trial? Or to take it further, what if the death is avenged with his own life? Is that not justice?

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
If there is "justice", then why Reagan not prosecuted for war crimes?

Why Ted Bundy got executed but not him? Where is the "justice"?

noex1337

Emmie was here
I believe that there is a thing called justice, it's just not always applied. Just because there is no justice in politics doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

But what's with the comparison with Ronald Reagan and Ted Bundy anyway? Excuse my ignorance, but last I checked, Reagan was neither a serial killer nor a rapist.

noex1337

Emmie was here
But that doesn't change anything. Just because it isn't applied doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

And you never answered my other question.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
If it isn't applied, then it doesn't exist. Only when it is applied that it will exist.

Reagen and Bundy comparison isn't about being a serial killer, but about the application of justice.

If justice apply to one but not another, then it is not justice, as simple as that.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
So what if a serial killer is caught and put on trial? Or to take it further, what if the death is avenged with his own life? Is that not justice?
Why is that justice? What makes it justice? Because hes put to trial? Why is the trial justice? Or say hes killed by the police, why would that be justice?

Justice is only judged from the outside, not from the inside.

That's how it is for this world.

Why is that justice? What makes it justice? Because hes put to trial? Why is the trial justice? Or say hes killed by the police, why would that be justice?
Well, Batman can tell, he couldn't kill joker.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Justice to me well to sum it up peace and equality though in this era most people just brush it off as mere pretty words and there several contradictions in application however the meaning of the concept still there a utopia a world where everyone can be happy we all desired it yet why is it so far away? that i cannot comprehend
I have to say. I do have a different opinion of "justice".

For me,justice does not have anything to do with peace.
It is a word people use in order to feel satisifed.

"Fair judgment for all,deserved punishment or equal treatment in some cases." It is all lies.

Today,actions of a person that is breaking the rules,deserves reaction and that is equal to "justice".

Every human society must perform specific tasks to make it humane. These tasks are inherent in people, therefore one can have no choice over them. This is where political rulers come in. They make rules as to what tasks are allowed and what are not.

Justice, and morality will only manifest if one has the virtues to carry out these tasks.
Justice therefore is not possible to manifest on its own.

It is hard to know what is just if one does not know what is good.

One cannot be good if one doesn’t know what tasks are needed and what virtues are important to carry out these tasks.

So better question would be is. What we see as good?
And what does our children see around themself as good?

It is Just something to think about i guess.

Anyway.

I like the middle age "justice" the best. <3
The end