Inappropriate Name?

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Dear Mother,

When I was browsing IMF (Illegal Manga Fox) today, I come to a sudden realization that MIT doesn't even have any illegal manga - yet. This reality is somewhat a paradox to the brand that MIT labelled itself as. After several Planck-seconds, I have come out with a good idea, that is to rename MIT temporarily until all the illegal manga it needs finally arrive.

While it is true that MIT currently has zero illegal manga, it does have plenty of games - therefore I propose MIT's name to be changed temporarily into GST; Games Service Treat (not to be confused with Government's Service Tax in Singapore). By doing it this way, we can finally solve the paradox while waiting for those illegal manga to be uploaded. Thanks for reading this.

Yours truly,

Beloved Son.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
kaze you make my day really. :grin:

"illegal" manga....haha...

well but you do have a point. we aint no manga up and running yet...:><:

Even manga scanlations are illegal, on paper.

@ Topic

I agree to what Kaze is proposing, but I don't think there's a need to change the name now, and revert back later. Maybe add 'Forum' to it for now.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='TheRealTeapot']@Aker: You do know that manga-hosting and sharing is illegal right? Well in the US and I believe Japan as well anyways[/QUOTE]

of course i do...."scared"

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Considering we just started (yeah right, its almost 5 months already), I don't think the name should change yet.

Unless we still haven't managed to create the main site (which I might help later on, just not now) by the end of this year, then we can change the name.

Otherwise, lets keep the same name xD