Improved G2

boyd

Staff member
As you may have seen we have been busy with G2 not only on the outside but also on the inside, the features we made are hopefully gonna make G2 a much better website towards the community.
Until today we have been more worried about Anime and not about our community, but we wanna change this so that our users get what they want.

One of the new features is that our staff and a select group of users will be able to post news on our site, here they can tell everyone what is going on and what has gone wrong.
This can be fun for each and everyone as they get to see all sides of other people and what they think of the site.

As you have noticed we placed a shoutbox on the site, this is done so you can talk to our staff and other users.
Users have been already using it and we enjoy seeing it being used, i hope everyone agrees with me on this part.

We also completed the Manga section on the site this should satisfy our Manga fans, we will be updating with lots of Manga which our staff is working on.

We also worked on the news, this had to be done because it should be easy to use as we had some problems posting it before or we had to make an entry in our database our selfs.
Now it works together with the site's framework, this will help us make easy updates on it when ever we feel like it.

The downloads now are registered only, were sorry for the leechers as they need to do some more work to get to our downloads.
This has been done because we want everyone to be interactive on G2, we like to see some activity and in return u get to download from 2 servers full of Anime and Manga personally i don't think this is a bad deal.
There are also some very nice features we made once you registered on G2, like the Seen-it and Blacklist.
The Seen-it will make u able to add episodes to a list and view this list that will let u keep up with what u have seen so far on G2Anime, in addition the episode you add to your Seen-it list will be removed from the Latest episodes u see on our front page so you won't get confused that you added it already or not.
The Blacklist will make u able to put series in a list that you do not wanna see and don't want to see updates of, for example u don't like One Piece (Impossible but) you still put it in your Blacklist then every week there should be a new episode out but this will not show to you as you have added it to your Blacklist.
So if you combine the Seen-it and the Blacklist together you could make your on Latest episodes, you will only see the episode you want to see and newly added series, OVA's and or Movies.

Also on the site when you post a Comment or make a Review you earn Gil for it and you earn allot more then just a few of Gil, we have done this because everyone likes Points or Money (who doesn't).

I like to keep going with every single detail but allot of you will end up reading it only half way, so i will save the rest for the future.
Also a big Thank You to those who are helping us created this into an amazing site, and i hope we can keep doing this until i am 74 years old as then i would have probably stopped living.