if your body is like..

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Wolfnagi']Like I said,

I read the opening!!!!

So of course I'm saying that, your dead!!!![/QUOTE]

sigh forget it.im too lazy to explain for the like of you...

Except for the regenerative part, the body situation you described in the first post bears an uncanny resemblance to Leperosy.

Pain is bad, but it's needed. The human body naturally desires pain. I'd go insane if I couldn't feel pain.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']Except for the regenerative part, the body situation you described in the first post bears an uncanny resemblance to Leperosy.

Pain is bad, but it's needed. The human body naturally desires pain. I'd go insane if I couldn't feel pain.[/QUOTE]

well leperosy may or may not be a good thing.

But i will abuse it to the max! RAHAHAHAHA! charge into war and kill anyone and everyone! :devil:

Foolish goddo. I'm not crazy. ;hello;

I wouldn't like regenerating limbs. Imagine how icky and gross that would feel.

Aker, did you seriously just say that Leperosy was a good thing?

YOUR LIMBS ROT AND FALL APART. RATS GNAW AT THEM ALL NIGHT AND YOU CAN'T EVEN FEEL IT. HOW IS THAT GOOD?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']Foolish goddo. I'm not crazy. ;hello;

I wouldn't like regenerating limbs. Imagine how icky and gross that would feel.

Aker, did you seriously just say that Leperosy was a good thing?

YOUR LIMBS ROT AND FALL APART. RATS GNAW AT THEM ALL NIGHT AND YOU CAN'T EVEN FEEL IT. HOW IS THAT GOOD?[/QUOTE]

well you will not suffer that rotting part if it was according to my 1st post :grin:

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
[quote name='Hadriel']Except for the regenerative part, the body situation you described in the first post bears an uncanny resemblance to Leperosy.

Pain is bad, but it's needed. The human body naturally desires pain. I'd go insane if I couldn't feel pain.[/QUOTE]

Hadriel's a M.

I'd walk on the sun, swim on intergalactic black holes. Take a sauna in quasars, and most of all. Transform my body into the Chouginga Daigurren Lagann. Shit feels alpha bro.

tl;dr spend eternities wandering around and chilling in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.