i don't know how, i don't know why, but won't you come again

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] Lol, no I would not. I'm not his parent, it's not my responsibility. :| I don't believe in violence as a solution for bad behaviour anyway, or something like that.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
I'm just a new stranger, so I guess not many would be interested, but I figured, why not create a thread like this; it seems fun. Feel free to refer to this post before asking though, but I don't really mind answering those same kind of questions.

Be kind lol :*blush:
Be aware my son, the old gypsy reminded me
For among the star, a Goddess shall descend
Whose divine beauty no other can transcend
But now my heart is aching, could She be Thee?

[MENTION=45]魔風[/MENTION] Oh my...! :eek:hmy: I'm sorry, but I don't think that could be me. My beauty is not transcending. :raincorner: I'm sorry, Mr. Poet, I fail you. :waah:

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] My cat rejects anything that is not food and not my sister. He even rejects me. :waah:

[MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION] I don't know... Just... "Hello kind sir" or something like that? I don't have any special greetings, lol. :huuh:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=3026]dandelion[/MENTION] Couldn't you just slowly introduce me to your Kitty till he feels comfortable and excepts me?

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] Hm, yeah, I guess I could. :O :huuh: But don't get your hopes up, he has had 9 years with me, and he still rejects me all the time. :'(

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
"... any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee..

— Donne, Meditation XVII

[MENTION=2028]Night[/MENTION]mare Gare Surely!

[MENTION=2039]Darkchao45[/MENTION] Because there are two Asian girls in cat costumes kissing each other. :hug:

[MENTION=1243]Scorpion[/MENTION] Steal ice cream at the ice cream factory! :hohoho: And maybe peep at the girls in the locker rooms, but then again, I don't really have to do it like that to see, y'know? ;) I mean... I'M A GOOD GIRL I PROMISE :O

[MENTION=55]Hadriel[/MENTION] Because I have a beautiful mother! But apparently I take most after my father, so... I guess he is pretty too?! :O :') But thank you, haha! I'm not really that pretty. :'D

noex1337

Emmie was here
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................................................
1) Creepy confession of love
2) Normal-ish question

*thinks*
*looks at sig*
*thinks*
*chooses option 3*

Ever kisses a girl?