I confess.................

I confess...

~InfiniteMonkey~

what i'd rather be doing...​

Name: InfiniteMonkey
Alias/Pseudonym: Infinite/Monkey/Money/Kissing Baffoon<---(Roxannabell)
Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy): Mum and Dad had a good time back when...err...nevermind. LOL
Ethnicity: Filipino by birth but I'm loads of mixes. Spanish and Portuguese mostly with a bit of Filipino and Chinese. All yummy!
Nationality: Formerly Filipino, Then British and now American.
Place of Birth: Davao City, Philippines
Current Location/Residence: U.S.A WOOOOOOO!
MSN/AIM/YIM: Erm...what's that?

Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Light Brown
Height: 174 cm
Tattoos/Piercings: No piercings except the one's forced on me. Loads of yummy tattoos.
Marital Status: Bloody single mate! Get a Grip! There's loads of kisses I've got to give out. LOL
Sexual Orientation: Straight but, err...nevermind. LOL
Favourite Position: Apparently, she always wants me to drive...(interpret that however you like)...hehehe...
Family Members: Two brothers and a sister and me mum. What of it?
Pets: You want to be mine? I'll treat you really well until the punishment...
Occupation: Financial Adviser. Making loads of money and telling people what to do with it.
Side Occupation: Snogging...(you couldn't handle it) LOL!
Ambitions/Dreams: To be the best Financial Adviser out there. Also to be with the woman of my dreams and get loads of kisses from Hot Nurses everywhere before I get married. And also have loads of fun all over the world. And be loads rich with plenty of laughter and toys.

Favourite Colour: Black and Green and Crimson or Mauve
Favourite Flavour: Strawberry and Cherry kisses
Favourite Food: Pancit Palabok (Filipino) All Italian Pasta dishes. Some Mexican dishes and French too.
Favourite Dessert: Blackcurrant Cheesecake...better than sex sometimes or its an appetizer.
Favourite Drink: Tea and anything from Jamba Juice.
Favourite Anime: Naruto, Fairy Tail, Ghost in The Shell, Air Gear and that one with the hot girls in it...?
Favourite Manga: See above.
Favourite Book: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind Altered Carbon and many Sci-Fi and Fantasy.
Favourite Film: Too numerous to list here. Loads of Asians and French and British
Favourite TV Show: What's TV?
Favourite Video Game: Assassins Creed, Gran Tourismo, God of War and Pac Man
Favourite Song: I Will Find You ~ Clannad and loads of Trance and Electronica
Favourite Hobbies: Reading, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Surfing, Writing and Studying Financials and Wine Tasting. Yummy.
Favourite Hobbies II: Practicing my Calligraphy.
Favourite thing to do in the heat of the moment: Tear off clothing...(hers)...
Favourite Soundtracks/OSTs: Err...right...Who put this question in? LOL
Favourite Genre: Science Fiction Fantasy with loads of Explosions and Loads of Kissing and some nakedness. LOL!
Favourite Places: Italy, Tuscany region, Angel Falls, Venezuela, London, UK, Paris, France, Barcelona, Spain, Istanbul, Turkey, The Great Wall of China, China and many others you have never heard of.
Random Quote: "Snogging by itself is so hot and sexy. Snogging with sex is even more hot and very volatile. Overall its just yummy...wet...and juicy...

My Angel...I will find you...​

~InfiniteMonkey~

I miss you guys too.

[MENTION=119]Rascal[/MENTION] Are you sure you want to be my pet.

I go through whips and loads of err...screaming and sweating and pumping...(can I say that?) Sorry...I must warn you. I'm a sexual deviant.:D

By the way, you guys, I'm still in London and I haven't slept properly because of friends and all this timezone change from Atlanta, to California for 7 days and now London (been here for like 4 or 5 or maybe 8 days, can't remember anymore). My clock is off and I'm having loads of fun in London. Cheers!

I f*cking confess. LOL!

Rascal

Wrong answer...I have an opening in my service department...Fancy a job?

You can't be my personal pet. I need someone with a bit more erm...hard taste...kno 'a mean?

I f**king confess....
nope no idea at all what u mean :/ .__. its alright tho, my current masters keep me busy plenty