How old are you guys?

Swiss

function Swiss()
I'm 18, but it was legal for me to drink, from the age of 15, although my little brother is 11 and he drinks more than I do.

Archangel

In Puerto Rico i know its legal to drink from 18 , but bro if wat your saying is true youll most likely regret it later dont get me wrong its alright to have a few drinks but it turn into a habit if you dont hav a strong mind, but watever i aint your pop u do wat you want to its all up to you

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 2-3-2007 @ 6:33 PM) [snapback]2210[/snapback]</div>
In Puerto Rico i know its legal to drink from 18 , but bro if wat your saying is true youll most likely regret it later dont get me wrong its alright to have a few drinks but it turn into a habit if you dont hav a strong mind, but watever i aint your pop u do wat you want to its all up to you[/b]

Well the funny thing is I don't drink. But everyone around me does even my girlfriend.

Archangel

Mybad i didnt mean to sound like a prick i didnt read wat i wrote but yo like i said it cool i drink but i just wanted to let yo know ive seen to many freind make drinking a habit and if you dont drink great for you man you got a strong will