How obsessed are you with quality?

amanda

Do you guys like AVI files or bad quality files. Which ones do you download the most and is quality a factor for you or you dont care. Post if your obsessed with quality or not.

What's a bad quality file? lol

All the ones are good to me whether it's AVI or MKV or whatever o_O

No I'm no obsessed at all, if there is a 1% difference I don't notice.

I don't generally notice much of a difference in quality between the different file types. I'll watch AVI. MKV. OGM. really anything but RVMB is fine with me.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
I have watched some very bad quality and I still get through it, anything with rvmb is considered bad quality, a full movie brought down to 150kb..... since its small, ill put up with it...

Kenzou

pink spider
I love soft subs so my favorite is MKV. AVI is fine, but only when the quality is really good. I like to watch anime in full screen, and if its stretched too much it looks like shit. I've downloaded a series then deleted it because the resolution was so small.

Eww:
.rm
.rmvb
.mp4
all other

tyron256

turnabout moderation
quality doesnt bother me unless im making an amv with the file im downloading. in that case i want the best possible if not at least identical quality between the material.

if im just watching i dont mind at all.

Quality is important to me..If I have to wait an extra week or so for an episode in good quality to release, I will wait...

Like for example....When Dattebayo were being douchebags again, and they said that they wernt subbing Naruto anymore, The most disgusting sub group picked it up and decided to sub the episode....I refused to watch, as the quality was absolute rubbish..Of course DB released the episode a few hours later :D

im kinda of a quality freak lol but i did watch DB,DBZ,DBGT and YYH in rmvb.

rite now im mostly into MKV and OGM files and AVI is really good too.. to me its the bigger the file size the better the quality lol ^_^