How much of a friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
How much of a friend do you consider those around you?

...today i was given a survey on relationship...

Who do you trust most?

Who do you think respects you?

Who do you think will show you empathy

Who do you think will be there for you?

Who do you think cares about you?

Who do you think is honest with you?

....my answer.

Myself

certainly not my peers

i dont need hypocrites

myself

everyone cares only for themselves

Nobody is ever honest.

At 1st i was like...self pity...im so pathetic..

1hour later.

this so called "best friend" of mine is late for PE with me. So we were punished to clean up for PE. So i tell my friend i will pack up and he should go on.

2 hours later.

@chemistry. *teachers hands us some worksheet* Again the same friend did not receive the WS. So i when to the teacher and got one for him. The teacher gave an extra copy and this "friend" of mine dump it back at my table and ask just walk away.

fine fine...

4 hours later.

Our classmates were chatting and they decided to pick on me...not that im not familiar with this shit. But what was disappointing was the so called "best friend" of mine help them to tease me. Even betrayed me by telling the others my father's name :-.-:(In our school parent's name are the joke..)

Yeah thx alot. Now i think i dont regret my answers for the survey. Nor do i feel self pity. Instead i have a new resolution. WALK THE PATH ALONE. I will never ask for help or assistance again. The people in my school are just asshole.

End of rant.

So after this long rant i think my honest answer for myself is this.

THERE ARE NO FRIENDS. PEOPLE ONLY THINK FOR THEMSELVES. i consider those around me my associates.

MY true friend is myself. In this day and age...friends is nothing but a word to define "lets use each other and not make any bonds"

Wow, what a terrible thing.

I think this reflects how superficial friendship has become. People have forgotten that friendships aren't just based on common interests, but are nurtured for years.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
:>.>:

IF they provide you with fun they are your friend.

It will be best to avoid those that are always teased upon and is no fun.

that pretty much sums up all there is to my fellow people in my school.

I can honestly say..one day if crisis hits the school i would forsake them all. Nobody gives a dam to me anyway so why should i give them any? :devil:

Sanae

Staff member
Who do you trust most? I trust pretty easily, so until they break my trust.... Everyone xD; Not srue for the most though lol

Who do you think respects you? Tbh, not sure, but if they don't it means I must've done something to make them distrust me :-?

Who do you think will show you empathy:Those who really know me or choose to know me

Who do you think will be there for you? Those who really know me and choose to know me ^__^

Who do you think cares about you? Those who really know me and choose to know me lol

Who do you think is honest with you? Those who really know me.... lol

I believe there are such people as "friends". It depends on who they are as an individual.Although, I do understand where you're coming from... It hurts to be hurt by a friend and kinda does push you (people in general) back into a protected shell :\

I guess there will be those who are good and those who are bad :\

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Hey, I think I've answered this few hours ago, might as well answer it again;

Who do you trust most? PAP

Who do you think respects you? PAP

Who do you think will show you empathy? PAP

Who do you think will be there for you? PAP

Who do you think cares about you? PAP

Who do you think is honest with you? PAP

Vote for PAP plox. :p

♣Kaname Madoka♣

Who do you trust most? Tsukiko

Who do you think respects you? Tsukiko, Yuuki

Who do you think will show you empathy? Tsukiko, Yuuki

Who do you think will be there for you? Tsukiko, Haruka

Who do you think cares about you? Tsukiko, Yuuki, Haruka, Kaguya

Who do you think is honest with you? Tsukiko, Yuuki

[quote name='Graham Aker']How much of a friend do you consider those around you?

...today i was given a survey on relationship...

Who do you trust most?

Who do you think respects you?

Who do you think will show you empathy

Who do you think will be there for you?

Who do you think cares about you?

Who do you think is honest with you?

....my answer.

Myself

certainly not my peers

i dont need hypocrites

myself

everyone cares only for themselves

Nobody is ever honest.

At 1st i was like...self pity...im so pathetic..

1hour later.

this so called "best friend" of mine is late for PE with me. So we were punished to clean up for PE. So i tell my friend i will pack up and he should go on.

2 hours later.

@chemistry. *teachers hands us some worksheet* Again the same friend did not receive the WS. So i when to the teacher and got one for him. The teacher gave an extra copy and this "friend" of mine dump it back at my table and ask just walk away.

fine fine...

4 hours later.

Our classmates were chatting and they decided to pick on me...not that im not familiar with this shit. But what was disappointing was the so called "best friend" of mine help them to tease me. Even betrayed me by telling the others my father's name :-.-:(In our school parent's name are the joke..)

Yeah thx alot. Now i think i dont regret my answers for the survey. Nor do i feel self pity. Instead i have a new resolution. WALK THE PATH ALONE. I will never ask for help or assistance again. The people in my school are just asshole.

End of rant.

So after this long rant i think my honest answer for myself is this.

THERE ARE NO FRIENDS. PEOPLE ONLY THINK FOR THEMSELVES. i consider those around me my associates.

MY true friend is myself. In this day and age...friends is nothing but a word to define "lets use each other and not make any bonds"[/QUOTE]

You know, the reason people keep stepping over you is because you let them. When stuff like that happens and its disrespectful, make sure you let them know that shit doesnt fly. Doesnt mean you have to be a tough guy and swear and try to be scary (once you see whats going on you'll notice the guys doing that are the ones with the biggest insecurities). But something as simple as looking someone in the face and saying "What do you have problems or something?" is more than enough to get your point across. Alot of times theyll say absolutley nothing, or come up with some dumbass excuse. And when someones coming up with some dumbass excuse to the question YOU asked, then you already know youre in control of the situation and your point has been made. Typically getting angry to the point where you want to punch someone in the face because you cant take it anymore isnt the choice. But if they do wanna fight, just knock em the fuck out anyway.

Once you start getting rid of what you dont like, what youve been wanting will attract itself to you. I've had tons of friends and known alot of girls and dudes, but that never really made me happy. Because at the end of the day, not one of all those kids I knew were really close to me. Only recently have I came across some of the best friends I've ever had before and now I only hang around those handful of people. And btw, the way he made fun of you is because hes probably ashamed of being your friend, so he trys to join in with everyone else when they do it.

As for the topic:

This girl I know

All of them, just like I respect them

They all have

They all have

They all have

They all have

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Crom']You know, the reason people keep stepping over you is because you let them. When stuff like that happens and its disrespectful, make sure you let them know that shit doesnt fly. Doesnt mean you have to be a tough guy and swear and try to be scary (once you see whats going on you'll notice the guys doing that are the ones with the biggest insecurities). But something as simple as looking someone in the face and saying "What do you have problems or something?" is more than enough to get your point across. Alot of times theyll say absolutley nothing, or come up with some dumbass excuse. And when someones coming up with some dumbass excuse to the question YOU asked, then you already know youre in control of the situation and your point has been made. Typically getting angry to the point where you want to punch someone in the face because you cant take it anymore isnt the choice. But if they do wanna fight, just knock em the fuck out anyway.

Once you start getting rid of what you dont like, what youve been wanting will attract itself to you. I've had tons of friends and known alot of girls and dudes, but that never really made me happy. Because at the end of the day, not one of all those kids I knew were really close to me. Only recently have I came across some of the best friends I've ever had before and now I only hang around those handful of people. And btw, the way he made fun of you is because hes probably ashamed of being your friend, so he trys to join in with everyone else when they do it.

As for the topic:

This girl I know

All of them, just like I respect them

They all have

They all have

They all have

They all have[/QUOTE]

yeah i could do your suggestion and get laugh upon or beaten up.....well. doesnt matter i dont care at this points. just another 6 months and its graduation for good. until then....

[quote name='Graham Aker']yeah i could do your suggestion and get laugh upon or beaten up.....well. doesnt matter i dont care at this points. just another 6 months and its graduation for good. until then....[/QUOTE]

Well if you try to act scary youll look pretty hilarious. But if you just have general curiosity and think the person is being a complete fucktard, then just say it. If you dont like those words then say "What are you angry or something?". Or just say "Alright tuff guy, dont try too hard to be a jerk" It almost doesnt matter what you say, aslong as you say something. And dont be scared of getting beat up, take it like a man. And who knows, maybe youll whip his ass. Id say take boxing classes since its the most supirior form of fighting, but with that type of attitude, the trainers wont even want to bother with you. I box, and theres no better feeling than being in fighting condition (fighting condition = able to last 15 minutes fighting/ 4 rounds). The best feeling EVER. Better than sex (and Ive had plenty of that).

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Crom']Well if you try to act scary youll look pretty hilarious. But if you just have general curiosity and think the person is being a complete fucktard, then just say it. If you dont like those words then say "What are you angry or something?". Or just say "Alright tuff guy, dont try too hard to be a jerk" It almost doesnt matter what you say, aslong as you say something. And dont be scared of getting beat up, take it like a man. And who knows, maybe youll whip his ass. Id say take boxing classes since its the most supirior form of fighting, but with that type of attitude, the trainers wont even want to bother with you. I box, and theres no better feeling than being in fighting condition (fighting condition = able to last 15 minutes fighting/ 4 rounds). The best feeling EVER. Better than sex (and Ive had plenty of that).[/QUOTE]

1.I think its pretty much pointless to try that shit since pretty much 70% of everyone does it.

2.I dont want to get into fights. Im to small size and also theres been too many cases around our school. Not sure i want the unwanted record.

3.Superior form of fighting? Boxing? sorry dude. thats gonna offend lots of martial artist and lovers. That includes me. Besides. If its for self defense i should learn stuff like Jiujutsu or Judo. Grapple and disable. Not punch the fucking daylights out of people and slap myself with an assault charge.Mind you. I already have one.

[quote name='Kaze Araki']Study Xin Yi Liu He Quan if you want to be unbeatable.[/QUOTE]

Kung Fu isnt as practical and effective as boxing. I lumped 3 karate goons like it was nobodys business. Not only that but 1) if you do things at home youll 80 percent to do it completely wrong with an experienced coach 2) It doesnt matter what you learn if your bodys not conditioned.

Those karate goons couldn't last 4 minutes without choking for air.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Crom']Kung Fu isnt as practical and effective as boxing. I lumped 3 karate goons like it was nobodys business. Not only that but 1) if you do things at home youll 80 percent to do it completely wrong with an experienced coach 2) It doesnt matter what you learn if your bodys not conditioned.

Those karate goons couldn't last 4 minutes without choking for air.[/QUOTE]

It all comes down to the skill of the user. You can have 100 eggs thrown against 1 rock and still the rock wont crack.

[quote name='Crestham']What about Mixed Martial Arts?[/QUOTE]

MMA is pretty good too. But MMA is more for sport.

[quote name='Graham Aker']1.I think its pretty much pointless to try that shit since pretty much 70% of everyone does it.

2.I dont want to get into fights. Im to small size and also theres been too many cases around our school. Not sure i want the unwanted record.

3.Superior form of fighting? Boxing? sorry dude. thats gonna offend lots of martial artist and lovers. That includes me. Besides. If its for self defense i should learn stuff like Jiujutsu or Judo. Grapple and disable. Not punch the fucking daylights out of people and slap myself with an assault charge.Mind you. I already have one.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I wasnt insinuating for fight. Quite the opposite. I was just suggesting boxing to clear up the fear of getting beat up. Everything I said before that was to avoid a fight and stop people from picking on you. Twas in your best interest sir. And no most people dont do that, most people get angry and rage or just sit down and take it and then get angry later or sob.

And yeah I know it offends people, but its true. Ill make a thread on the superiority of western boxing.

[quote name='Graham Aker']It all comes down to the skill of the user. You can have 100 eggs thrown against 1 rock and still the rock wont crack.

MMA is pretty good too. But MMA is more for sport.[/QUOTE]

If its all about the skill of the fighter what are you scared about being smaller than someone and getting scared of getting beat up if you claim to do martial arts?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Crom']If its all about the skill of the fighter what are you scared about being smaller than someone and getting scared of getting beat up if you claim to do martial arts?[/QUOTE]

Hmf Westerners and their arrogance.

Thx for the Advice though.

and crom i never claim i did martial arts?

Although none really answered my thread topic.

how much of a friend are people around you to you guys.

[quote name='Graham Aker']Hmf Westerners and their arrogance.

Thx for the Advice though.

and crom i never claim i did martial arts?

Although none really answered my thread topic.

how much of a friend are people around you to you guys.[/QUOTE]

Oh my apologies, I thought you said you did with the first post on the page. And np, try it one day.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
[quote name='Crom']Kung Fu isnt as practical and effective as boxing. I lumped 3 karate goons like it was nobodys business. Not only that but 1) if you do things at home youll 80 percent to do it completely wrong with an experienced coach 2) It doesnt matter what you learn if your bodys not conditioned.

Those karate goons couldn't last 4 minutes without choking for air.[/QUOTE]

Karate aren't Kung Fu, darling.

Xin Yi Liu He Quan is the most brutal of all Chinese Martial Arts.

Status
Not open for further replies.