• Amanda

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Haruka

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Setsuna

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome G2Anime members for another hot and wild nomination and voting for our Hotseater...this will be our 1st Hotseat for 2008. Before anything else, we are requesting everybody to please read our rules and guidelines below.

thank you very much and lets get it on!!!

Rules and Guidelines

1. G2Anime members may nominate/vote a Hotseat Candidate of any level have their chance of nominating/voting.

2. The entire session of Hotseat includes the ff:

a. Campaign/Voting Period
b. Announcement

3. During the Campaign/Voting Period initial results will be posted on the thread provided for the period to keep everybody updated.

4. Each candidate is allowed to have only one campaign banner for the Voting/campaign period.

5. Since we don’t have set of candidates, your nomination and a vote will be considered as one. A G2Anime member is allowed to nominate/vote 2 candidates, but he/she is allowed to cast his/her nomination/vote once. The nominee is given 3 points to cast or distribute his nomination/vote. Below is the format for nominating/voting.

*Nominee 1 – 3 votes
or
*Nominee 1 – 2 votes
*Nominee 2 – 1 vote
or
*Nominee 1 – 1 vote
*Nominee 2 – 1 vote
*Nominee 3 – 1 vote

6. The G2Anime members can ask anything to the elected Hotseat. The Hotseater should answer all their questions no matter what (and I mean all!!!)

*You can pm me for the people you want to nominate and the votes for the people nominated. I will update you and posts for the results.

The end of campaigning is on 25th of February. While the nomination will end on March 1. Can I ask for everyone to please participate and enjoy! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

tyron256

turnabout moderation
lol, whoever ends up in the hot seat needs to answer any questions that are asked to them. right now were doing the nominations.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol why don't people just ask what they want to know instead of making a thread? If they don't answer then they obviously find it to personal to talk about/