Hi I'm new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<span style="font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode">Hi, my name is Izumi and I'm new to the site. I think that this is a really awesome site, it has quite a few anime's that I like. My Favorite one's at the moment are Claymore and Naruto. I hope to make some good friends :happy: </span>

Entombment

lol Yeah, it said in the post xD

First off, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy yourself =] And yeah, you'll probably make some good friends

Nori

Hey, Izumi Aresh. Enjoy the forums! Thanks for the compliment, and I'm sure you'll make some good friends on here.

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Izumi Aresh @ August 3, 2007, 5:54 PM) [snapback]9938[/snapback]</div>
Cool! Everyone is so nice.lol I Can't wait for the next episode of Claymore, it's getting intense. [/b]

WELCOME, stay enjoy, post lots and be yourself

<span style="font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode">Avoid feeding Swiss? What for?

Man I have to wait till the middle of next week to see the next ep of Claymore...that's so far a way>.<</span>

Entombment don't be so cold as u can see she is clearly addicted to Claymore. And it is in our intention to make that addiction grow.

On the matter of Swiss feed him and u'll find out

Swiss

function Swiss()
Nothing would happen, feel free to post a pic, then again I should have checked before saying that.

*goes to check*

that's not on myspace,just post a pic I haven't created my myspace yet. :dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.