Help Shadow_Strider Choose an Avatar!

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Ok many of you already know that I've been looking for an Avatar and Sig combination, but I can't seem to find one so I want everyones help.

I'm looking for and Avatar/Sig Combination that fits my username and is !*$#&# Badass. Below I will put Avatars that I've found and think are pretty good or have potential. Feel free to post avatars you think will suit me and I'll add it to the list. Once I think there is enough I'll make a poll and pick the avatar that wins the poll. After this one lucky GFX Master will make me a Avatar Sig combination! lol Just Kidding I'll post a request like everyone else.

So let the Avatar/Sig search Begin!

Funny

This one is actually called Strider Hiryu lol

Fan Girls of Cloud lol

Ok thats all for now so tell me what you think and please post any suggetions! Also feel free to post avatars you think will suit me better.

Last edited:
the second one, the second to last one, and the fangirls of Cloud are my favs. You could also request one in the gfx request forum.

The fangirl one. LOL. Though it isnt hard to make that one.

I also like the one of Cloud before the fangirl one.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
thx for all your suggestions so far and also feel free to post avatars that you think would fit me.

Also for the Hiryu avatar does anyone know what game this character comes from because if this one ends up as my avatar choice more pics of him will be needed to find a good sig setup.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I think I'm going to go with Strider Hiryu as my Avatar and Sig character I looked him up and he's a badass ninja assassin leader of the Strider's. He is a capcom character and the protagonist in the Strider and Strider 2 games and he is also a character in the Marvel vs. Capcom game.

I also found a lot of awesome pics of him on devianart and so I'm going to go through all the pics and post the best ones in my request at the gfx requests thread.