Hello To Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad to meet everyone! frank introduced me to tha site thx frank!my favorite anime is ecchi/harem type like sekieri and the type ill post more later ..other than anime i love video games (rpgs) and surfing the net ..im from the US east coast (north carolina)and im a male..i hope i covered enough of the questions if not let me know or just ask i dont mind at all...i hope to make good friends here!

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I see you're sporting the gif that I dug up and frank made into an avatar here. I am honored? XD Welcome to Anime Tempest. Remember to read the rules and have fun. We're a small tight knit community but we're growing so stick around. We've got a gallery (look up top). There's a hentai gallery too. ; ) We've also got an open 18+ section called "The Brothel" so I'm sure you'll fit right in there comrade in ecchi. Stay active! PS: If you've got any questions or concerns don't hesitate to send me a PM.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Hello there ^^ Frank seems to be busy with our little competition I see xP Very nice to have new members ^^You will indeed fit right in. If you need help finding something, just ask other members, or PM an Admin or GM
A list is located at the bottom of the index, titled "The Moderating Team".For anything else, do check out the
Information Center. It's a great reference, and is updated whenever new informative threads are made ^^Please, enjoy your time here~ I hope to see you active, but most importantly, have fun :DHappy Posting~
[Background=black]Welcome to the Tempest[/Background]

Sanae

Staff member
Hiyas and welcome to AT ^__^ Let us know if you need anything.What is your avy from ^^? Reminds me of DearS?

[quote name='"Yuki Hana' date=' post: 27596"']Hiyas and welcome to AT ^__^ Let us know if you need anything.What is your avy from ^^? Reminds me of DearS?[/quote]it is DearS from eps 13 and thank the 2 that made it!

Status
Not open for further replies.