Hello My friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and Hello ..I am Ginji666 mostly known as GINPlease to meet you.. I guess Google helped me find my friends and now I can see what they do behind the bars.. Main moto stalking.. Honest Non personal but things that I love is what's on your mind.. Learning adopting Networking AIO.. Anyways I shall me looking forward to see my friends. How nerdy they are... and how passionate about Anime
See you around guyz..

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Yo, Ginji good to see ya ^.^Welcome to ATWell guess ya know to read the rules and what not,anyway hope to see ya around and enjoy your stay as well

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Hello there. Glad to see that google actually helped you find us. :thumbsup: You'll probably run into a lot of familiar faces, some of them under different names but there are quite a lot. Hell, I'm one of them. Hope you'll enjoy your time here. Remember to be active, even if you're just stalking. :whistling: And lastly, if you have any questions or concerns, just send me a PM or post a VM on my profile.PS: I am Kurosaki Ichigo. I am reeetaaaaaaaaarded. This is my bankai. It's also reeeetaaaaaaarded. I can actually say that legitimately. I'm voicing Ichigo for my parody series. >_>

Thanks Franky and there goes. XD.. I see so ur Setelizer.. yeah she is cute. :)Thanks everyone.. I had this feeling Franky.. where have u being all this time now I know where
...Thanks Edge.. I just love my friends but thing is I can't keep it all...By the way guyz Do I know Edge..?? On other side
I mean I cant remember.. most of you put something Identical so I found u guyz but then .. Edge.. and cool Darksgn is Admin here Awesome that Perve XDThanks Franky for telling me about rules I shall read them slowly :)AHAHHAHA I see Now that one comes from Retarded.. Wow amazing so its 2nd family here :)Nice one Edge.. :)PS:I will ask you guyz slowly but surely I will add u on My MSN if that is I am trust worthy :)but I will ask and inform u about my self..

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Maybe the name Lunar Tempest will ring a bell. :whistling:If it doesn't that's fine. I remember peoples names very well but I haven't been to Niho in a looong time.

I see so its not forbidden either to name other forum... that's a relief.. Few.. Yeah may be u should visit there as well. I am sure you will love it..unless if u can keep up all things in line this one RL and others as well XD.. Thanks everyone..and Pangary..

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I made my this site because I left that site in the first place... and I was bored. :tongue: And yes, you're allowed to name other sites, just not post direct links to it. :wink:

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Well hey there, good to know our SEO is actually good for something ^^If it's Momo stalkin' yee be aftar, yee do best to hunt her on MSN, as she's not on here often (though she says that will change. Let's hope so!
)Anywho, read the rules, guidelines, etc. Most importantly, have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.