hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i'm kotorimy real name is sarah but i prefer kotori :smile:i got to this place thanks to the kurtdood's eternal barrage of "please join the place" :biggrin:my favorite anime would be clannad, usagi drop and tiger and bunny.and the only mangas i ever read were dbz and chobits.when it comes to music i like jazz and music from anime games best.wich brings me to my hobbies wich are playing anime games.i don't have much time for other hobbies since i have three kids to take care offwell that summons about everything usefull about me :smile:i'll be in your care from now on all of you :wink:

[quote name='"kotori' date=' post: 45130"']hi i'm kotorimy real name is sarah but i prefer kotori :smile:i got to this place thanks to the kurtdood's eternal barrage of "please join the place" :biggrin:my favorite anime would be clannad, usagi drop and tiger and bunny.and the only mangas i ever read were dbz and chobits.when it comes to music i like jazz and music from anime games best.wich brings me to my hobbies wich are playing anime games.i don't have much time for other hobbies since i have three kids to take care offwell that summons about everything usefull about me :smile:i'll be in your care from now on all of you :wink:[/quote]welcome to AT Kotori. :DI too like Clannad and Usagi Drop. xDanyways, please enjoi your stay here. ^^

thx for the welcome all :smile:[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 45153"']Welcome to AT! Have fun and stick around~ c:Usagi Drop! *high fives* How old are your children?[/quote]i have a son that's 4 years and two daughters one that's 2 years and one that's almost 5 months

[quote name='"kotori' date=' post: 45159"']thx for the welcome all :smile: i have a son that's 4 years and two daughters one that's 2 years and one that's almost 5 months[/quote]You're welcome. <3I have a 4-year-old brother. He's so adorable. *o*

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Kids! I swear I won't experiment on them. *Hides saw and automail parts* :cool:Anyhow, welcome to AT and please do enjoy your stay. If you need help with anything you can ask me or another staff member. :smile:pS: The new episode of Usagi Drop comes out today, don't forget to watch it. :tongue:

thanks for the welcome ^^oh and @ tempest: all the ongoing animes usually get downloaded on saterday here, makes it more fun to watch them at once :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.