Hello Everyone ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dear Ladies And Gentlemen ,Nice To Meet You All And I Hope Finding Really Good Friends Here ,*Bows*​
1. How did you find this website?By My Sister Sachiko 2. What are your favorite anime?My Favourite Anime Are Ouran Host club ,Black Cat and Much More,3. What are your favorite manga? Well I Must Say Ouran Host Club ,Kaichou Wa Maid Sama And Fairy Tale Are My Top Favourite ,4. Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?Hmm Not Sure If Anyone Is Interested In My music5. Where are you from?In My Garden Of Cherry Blossems And Roses6. What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?My Photoshop Skills ,8. Tell us about your interests besides manga and anime Commoners Games Like Kicking The Can,Football And Baseball​

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Tamaki Suoh' date=' post: 33849"']Thank You Pangary ,Sachi@ Hmm But How Am I To Post In Your Club CakeCat Cafe Or Any Other Cubs If I Have Less Than 20 Or 50 Posts ?[/quote]You can still post in it if the club master makes an exception. Anyhow, sorry for the late greeting. Welcome to AT, please remember to read the rules, and most importantly, enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.