Hello everyone ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all~~Some friends recommended AT to me, so here I am. I’ll try to be active, well… I really hope so. xDYou can call me tomo, tomo-chan, momi, tomi-chan, tomomomomo - I'm used to all this x3 - or anything else you can think of. I love Anime and Manga, otherwise I wouldn’t be here, ne? Favorite Anime are: Reborn!, DGM, Yakitate!! Japan, FMA and Junjou Romantica. As for Manga I mostly read Yaoi ones. Yes, I’m a YAOI girl. xDAnother hobby I really like is drawing, though I’m not that good at it. I also enjoy listening to music, who doesn’t? I listen to bands like Linkin Park or 30 Seconds to Mars. But currently I’m totally addicted to McFly, and well, I’ll always be, nya ha ha. Videogames, I love videogames. Especially RPGs. Me = FFLover.What else do you need to know? I love cats and cookies!! Yes, that had to be said. xDNow I won’t annoy you with more stupid blabbering. :pThanks for reading~Bai bai ^w^

(pokemon trainer blue spots a legendary tomomi)*throws masteball at tomomi and captures u* (...would you like to nickname tomomi? YES......?NO) *presses A* xDDD welcome to AT tomomi *huggles* hope u like it here ;band I told you I would capture you ;b

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Tomomi!!!~~ *hugs you tight* Hi ^^ I missed you, I haven't talked to you in forever[quote name='"tomomi' date=' post: 29104"']As for Manga I mostly read Yaoi ones. Yes, I’m a YAOI girl. xD[/quote]I missed seeing that sexy signature of yours xP[quote name='"tomomi' date=' post: 29104"'] Me = FFLover.[/quote]yesh ^^ <3Welcome to AT ^^lolz you better be activei'll stalk you~~ O.O

@Diablodoc: Stabbing people is so not nice! o.o*hides behind Sachi* Well, thanks anyways. xD@Viral: *is pounced* Nya ha, thanks for the welcome~ ^^@Sachi: *huggles* Allo~ Maybe I will. xD@amanda: *hugs back* Haha, glad to hear that!Wow, now I have a stalker, eh? o_O@Anakin: Thank you~ ;3

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Ah! Tomomi! I was pleasantly surprised to see your name here on mine and Rave's little piece of the interwebs :pI remember you from Nihon, buuut I dunno if you remember me. (The green font is definitely not a dead giveaway >.> <.<)Haha anyway, remember me or not, welcome to AnimeTempest ^^ You'll find the site is very much like Nihon, except without the shady, crooked staff, and Admins that steal content and read PMs xP (fact)Anywho, Nihon-bashing aside, please enjoy your stay ^^ We really would enjoy seeing you active, I remember you as a very fun person on Nihon ^__^ Of course, read the rules and guidelines, and check out the Information Center if need be. Also, feel absolutely free to PM one of the admins: Rave (Edge), Myself (currently I'm not an admin due to security reasons, because I don't have my laptop, and can only post from school
) and DarkSign.So, I say again, and close this lengthy intro...have fun and welcome to AT!
[quote name='"tomomi' date=' post: 29104"']I also enjoy listening to music, who doesn’t? I listen to bands like Linkin Park or 30 Seconds to Mars. [. . .] Videogames, I love videogames. Especially RPGs.[/quote]Oh my, oh my. I do believe I like you even more knowing this ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.