Hajime no Ippo

qmox

I couldnt find topic about this Anime so I created one. Cause if you like fighting anime with a good story and rocky like music you have to see this one.

Ippo is a young bullied guy who has by accident start his road to be best boxer in feather weight. There is some good charakter development , whole anime has 75 episodes +1 movie + 1 ova and is worth to see it. The good thing is when you are done with anime you can read manga which is still comming out , and it seems that it would never end. For me the best moment of whole anime is Ippos comeback match whats yours?

I you could tell me the a site that has the anime I can reply. I have only read the manga which was pretty sweet. From the manga my favorite part was when he got beat, but came back. It's a classic event, but nontheless good.

Archangel

Wow has this anime been good !!! If you like fighting animes with some comedy and
with a dash of romance this anime is for you. The only thing i dont like is that ippo has a weak personality it never really seems to change even though he keeps on winning exp. ( he is alway afraid in who he has to fight and he never relizes his own skill) But other than that its a good anime with a underdog story and it some what reminds me of Rocky.

Archangel

Story wise the manga better but as for the fighting the anime is better cuz u can feel the pressure and it feel like a real fight .

Archangel

i ve seen most of the anime already and i ve ask about the manga on youtube and that was the awser i got . If you want to know the basics of the anime read the review i wrote on Anime Gelade . :D

Entombment

Well, Brian (SSH) got me into this xD Decided to get the game, and then whilst in the midst of playing decided to watch it as well. I <3 boxing, took 3 years of classes, but that was about it

Only seen a couple episodes though, looking good so far

Oh hell yea. My #3 favorite.

Shit is great. Series is extremely character driven. All of them are done so well. Which is amazing since the series has been going on for 750+ chapters. Helps if you like boxing too, but you don't need to to enjoy this series.

but yea, WATCH THIS SHIT JAMES!!!! XP

YOu don't even have to read the manga. Anime stopping point is actually........good. O_O Which is rare for non-shounen jump big series to get anime adaption that don't suck/are faithful to the series.

Anime ending is actually where the author thought about ending it. Glad he didn't tho.

SO yea, Watch this shit, come back, and help the rest of us ippo fans bring Takamura's junior middle weight title match to the big screen as an OVA movie.

Yeah, I'm loving it so far. Even though the matches seem to take a bit too really get going, but the story, animation, and everything definitely makes up for it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (qmox @ January 6, 2007, 4:46 PM) [snapback]1699[/snapback]</div>
I couldnt find topic about this Anime so I created one. Cause if you like fighting anime with a good story and rocky like music you have to see this one.

Ippo is a young bullied guy who has by accident start his road to be best boxer in feather weight. There is some good charakter development , whole anime has 75 episodes +1 movie + 1 ova and is worth to see it. The good thing is when you are done with anime you can read manga which is still comming out , and it seems that it would never end. For me the best moment of whole anime is Ippos comeback match whats yours?[/b]

really great anime, looks kinda boring when you first look at it but after watching the first episode you will have a tough time not watching the next. You also learn abit about boxing which i never had any interest in before.