Gundam Lovers

uriel

sooooo there a lot of gundam series and they just wont stop :lol: not that i dont like them i prefer them not to stop. but since there a lot wich do you think is the best one? ;)
i cant decide since i like the whole plot on Gundam Seed, but liked the battles in Gundam Seed Destiny ;) and love the whole thing of 5 gundams vs an entire army of MS's in Gundam Wing :)

Archangel

Havent really gotten into Gundam series but i did like Gundam wing , Heero Yuy is one of the best anime character that I 've seen

I like Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny.
I've said it before & I'll say it again, Kira & Lacus ->my favs.
I've only just started on Gundam Seed Stargazer so no comment on that yet...

Where are the Gundam fans at? XD

I've seen Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz, G Gundam, 008th MS Team, Stardust Memory, War In The Pocket, Gundam SEED and the original Gundam series.

Personally, I'm split between Gundam Wing and 008th MS Team. They are the two I associate most to the Gundam franchise. And the irony is they are both AU canons of the original Gundam universe. Now, Stardust and Pocket - they are associated with the original Gundam series. However, it is usually the AUs that are my favorite, though I do dig the original Gundam a lot. *grins* The main pilot [Amano?] was like a precursor to our beloved angst machine Shinji Ikari.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The_Seventh_L @ 3-22-2007 @ 4:34 PM) [snapback]5227[/snapback]</div>
I've seen Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz, G Gundam, 008th MS Team, Stardust Memory, War In The Pocket, Gundam SEED and the original Gundam series.[/b]
I've also seen all of those, I just didn't get to see all of Gundam Seed and Mobile Suit Gundam(the original series). I really enjoyed them all but it always seems the one that stands out the most for me is Gundam Wing, I don't know why but I just like that one the most. I remember I used to have a crush on Duo Maxwell, he still is though one of my favorites.

They will never stop making Gundam until the cash cow has completely dried up. Everyone thinks the franchise is over - then they release stuff like G-Saviour and Gundam SEED. Luckily, the quality has not really decreased over the years, IMHO.

I think most Gundam fans remember Gundam Wing the most because it was the first one brought over and shown on cable TV and it was the most hyped. Didn't hurt that it was chock-full of pretty angsty boys and equally pretty girls [one with Killer Brows of Doom - oh, Dorothy, how you slay me with your resemblance to Deathscythe!].

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The_Seventh_L @ 3-22-2007 @ 11:24 PM) [snapback]5276[/snapback]</div>
They will never stop making Gundam until the cash cow has completely dried up. Everyone thinks the franchise is over - then they release stuff like G-Saviour and Gundam SEED. Luckily, the quality has not really decreased over the years, IMHO.

I think most Gundam fans remember Gundam Wing the most because it was the first one brought over and shown on cable TV and it was the most hyped. Didn't hurt that it was chock-full of pretty angsty boys and equally pretty girls [one with Killer Brows of Doom - oh, Dorothy, how you slay me with your resemblance to Deathscythe!].[/b]

Then theres also one called Gundam Zeta. Besides G Gundam, Gundam Wing has more than one gundam pilot so the fact that it had more main characters is probably whats so appealing about it. Also they fought on their own, they weren't part of any government organizations or anything like that. And ya it "didn't hurt that it was chock-full of pretty angsty boys" either.

The only Gundam show I like is Gundam Seed. I don't know why I like this. It could be the story or the charector's. All I know I don't like the other Gundams. But I like Gundam Seed. I wish I could say more but I don't really know why I like this Gundam better then the others. I just do.

i think the best one is gundam 0083: stardust memories. I loved the whole story on it plus the mecha just rocked. I haven't seen Gundam Seed yet (i do plan to) but personally i think most series that take place in the alternate story line (G Gundam, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Gundam X and Turn A gundam) are generally worse than the regular ones featuring the war between Zeon and the Federation.

Personally I like Zeta Gundam. But i still like the SEED series, even though they are imitatons of the past gundam series.

Especially the main characters. my sense of deja-vu have never been disturbed so much as when i started watching Destiny.

The main reason i watch the SEED series (including Destiny) is because the mechs are just too damn cool. When is someone going to make a simulation of a gundam's cockpit?!

I've seen just about every Gundam series. 0079, Stardust Memory, Wing, Seed, Seed Destiny, 0083, etc.

It's just the fact they're really good series, and that the dubs are actually done well. Which is pretty surprising, considering most aren't

SEED ,SEED Destiny is both suck at story,characters ,the only light point is their Gundams quite good .I pretty sure the savior of CE is it's side story like Astray and Stargazer,i serious . Compare to it ,Gundam Wing is far better ,Wing Zero Custom is more beauty than any Gundam i ever seen .
I like Gundam Wing ,Zeta Gundam and the movie Char 's Counter Attack, too bad never got a chance see 0080 ,ZZ ,F91 ,0083

Mobile Suit Gundam Double O On air on October. Have u guys watch it? I think this gundam episode much nicer than other, because the gundam of this series wouldn't exaggerated, simple add up with solar energy mobile suit. ^^

GS and GSD are the most intersting gundam anime. Kira and Asuran are so cool. Although Shin is irritating but its a good serious. GW isnt that good one to watch.