Guess that Movie!~

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay well I give pretty easy ones lol, so yeah CHimer also kinda guessed it too so he might have had a harder one to guess, but oh well

Here it is:

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
@Owl => sorry i only know Ace ventura... so i can't complet the name... T_T sorry...
@Nisa it's ok let's play with this one... i have to go soon so, i think it's a good deal ^^

@Nisa => Amelie poulain ??

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol again that's not the complete title, but it's good enough for me XD lol it was Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain ^^"

<-- but lol [MENTION=1300]Chimer[/MENTION] your turn xD and there are two ace ventura's "nature calls" and "pet detective" ^^

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aha oh my I forgot that you have an adventage in this case!! Ahah I was like let me pick my French movie xD ofcourse a REAL frenchie like you would recognize that immediately XD I mean even I would know that one :p and I don't wath much french movies..

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
YEAAAH

Look look it's the aviator right? XD plane and dicapro Common D: lol been too long ago I watched it though OTL just remember dicaprio with a plane xD in the Aviator xD I dont especially recognize the scene