Greetings and Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, my name is Caboose, a recent college graduate experiencing the wonderful marvels of job hunting in our economy. I'm a big fan of anime and I read the occasional manga here and there. I like pretty much anything besides shounen-ai stuff but I do have a strange fondness for sports animes.I wandered here due to an email from SSA about the affiliation even though i don't really go over to that site much since i'm not that into OSTsI've seen a bit of anime, but some of my favorites include:Cross GameIppoGenshikenHunter x HunterNatsume YuujinchouThat is about everything that I can think of to say about myself....oh wait my favorite colors are green and orange. Okay now that is everything I can think to say about myself.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Welcome to Anime Tempest. Please remember to read the rules and other important stickies that can be found in the "Information Center". If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a PM. But most importantly, have fun and enjoy your stay. PS: Cross Game and Hunter x Hunter are on my top favorite manga. I don't watch sports anime but I read a lot of sports manga. You might want to check out Light Wing. It's a soccer manga and it's extremely over the top and a bit ridiculous but fun to read.

[quote name='"Shattered Mobius' date=' post: 28330"']
Continuing your trek to join every anime forum in existance, sir?
[/quote]Pretty much, but this one was interesting enough for me to register and post a bit so that is a step above most.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"Caboose' date=' post: 28322"']my favorite colors are green and orange.[/quote]Fuck yes.[hr]Anywho, welcome to AnimeTempest ^_~ Be sure to check out the Information Center and read the rules, along with just about everything else you need to know.Enjoy your stay, happy posting, and we hope to see you active

Status
Not open for further replies.