greetings all

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all who may read this

i have just joined this forum

i hope it is everything i have been told

i am an avid anime fan and i can get into just about any anime so i don't really have a favorite.

i enjoy playing rpg's but i fear i am already part of too many elsewhere to join many if any here

i shall look about and find how this site is for myself

i hope to enjoy it.

see you around

Swiss

function Swiss()
Welcome New comer and enjoy, WTH u r on AC too, I knew I saw someone like u there. I'm on AC too but hardly visits my name is Ja.Pride on the forum .

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ April 30, 2007, 9:07 PM) [snapback]6693[/snapback]</div>
Welcome New comer and enjoy, WTH u r on AC too, I knew I saw someone like u there. I'm on AC too but hardly visits my name is Ja.Pride on the forum .[/b]
AC is affiliated with us Anime Gelade and Nori known the owner over their for a minute.

here is the translation to my Slang >.<
Nori has known the owner of AC for a few years now .......
</span>

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ April 30, 2007, 9:14 PM) [snapback]6695[/snapback]</div>
"for a minute"???[/b]
sorry about the slang mybad , it means for awhile . Also File the supermod here is the Admin Mod over there....So yea talk about the conections LOL ( also the reason why that you dont see him that much is cuz he is mostly on late at night .

Swiss

function Swiss()
ok, oh and I did understand what u were saying, I just didn't understand this part

"Nori known the owner over their for a minute". How come he knew the owner for only a minute?

Archangel

Lmao . Ok fine here we go
Nori has known the owner of AC for a few years now ..........(you feel better now........making me do extra work >.<)

Swiss

function Swiss()
oh my bad ahh welcome again sessthon. If u stay long enough Sanji will provide u with a free plasma screen tv , PS3 and xbox 360. Isn't that right Sanji ?

well this already seems like as cool place and i think i will like it here.

and i like lcd better than plasma.

and to swiss i seem to remember seeing your posts but not very much i think i have attacked you on the army system. too

and sanji slang is bad you should be more precise and say what you mean. (jk i knew what you meant.)

and what is File the supermod here who is the Admin Mod over there's ac user name. is it strife because he is the only admin mod i know at ac

Status
Not open for further replies.