Green Ice

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
Alright, so thanks to the awesome site that sachiko gave me, I have access to tutorials that don't suck, and can therefore actually start to better learn Photoshop. So, with the knowledge that I have a wealth of tutorials available there, and more awaiting to be found elsewhere on teh netz, I can officially say declare for myself that I am going to be (somewhat) seriously developing some GFX skill, starting with signatures. (by "somewhat", I of course mean whenever I can find the time...school and WAY too many interests >_<)Anyway, I used the Ripple/Smudge tutorial, and ended up with this:
Now, as some of you know, I'm quite humble, and not very self-appreciative. I don't normally think my work is that great (because it usually isn't) but personally, I actually kinda think this one is somewhat decent. Though it's most likely personal bias >_>"Anyway, I'd appreciate some CnC, and no asspats please. Meaning, please don't just say "it looks good!" or "I like it!". While I would appreciate that, I'm looking for serious CnC. Thank you for keeping that in mind.Well! ...what do you guys think? I know Rave will have a story to tell