Good day to you all or night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a member of an anime site for some time and Darkchao45 referred me here to"Darkchao45 says:go join and post your super awesome beard"So I hope you find my beard awesome if I post myself? Along with getting to know and enjoy interacting with you all.I am generally to afraid to make an introduction for myself, but here it goes I apologize in advance I am not very good at it.Well as you can see I am Shimbox. I am 20 and currently reside in the US in the state of Massachusetts.As for things I enjoy doing that would be most definitely watching anime, video games, drawing and reading as many manga as possible. I am not to sure what my talents would be I've been told drawing but I am not to fond of my drawings I'll leave a link to my photobucket with a few for those reading to see.http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq88/Shimbox/Pencil Drawings/Then for anime I tend to like comedy, romance, fantasy, and slice of life better than others but in the end I enjoy most if not all types of animes.Some of my top favorite anime to keep the list short would be:Tiger & BunnyKatanagatariBakemonogatariWelcome to HNKToradoraDual! Parallel Trouble AdventureFLCLWorking!!ChobitsKobatoAs for mangas my all time favorite is Akumetsu and Yotsuba!Lastly my musical interests would be rather strange I suppose I like a very wide variety of music generally not picky but I'll avoid posting a list.I think that's it, I hope I did this correctly and hopefully we get along well. I apologize if its lengthy.

nice anime list.i'm a bit of a romance, comedy, slice of life fan myself. :Dwat kind of videogames do you like?anyways welcome to AT. lets try and get along.

[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 35211"']wat kind of videogames do you like?[/quote]Hm I play generally anything I think I still favor rpgs I still go back and play FF tactics disgaea 2 things like that even pokemon
. Currently play things like Heroes of newearth, BFBC2, Terraria, Minecraft, L4d2, MW2 and Black ops. If anyone has steam and would like to play a game I'd be up for it I don't have many on it though but OtakuMegane is my steam name "??? ?????" would be my profile name.[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 35220"']welcome to AT have fun and enjoy your stay heredon't forget to read the rules before posting ;D[/quote]Thank you I will and I won't forget.[quote name='"Momo' date=' post: 35226"']
drawings ur pretty good
i likes[/quote][quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 35243"']Yo welcome, and pretty good Drawings thar btwanyway enjoy your mornings/days/nights here =][/quote]Thank you both very much

What ever you'd like my female friends tend to call me Shimmy as where males would call me Shim kind of like that with my real name also up to you.

Thank you all once again. I posted myself in the thread with other users pictures but a fair warning it's not that great nor am I actually attractive lol. It's somewhat old what I have now is a little more I'd say? Not sure would probably have to ask someone who's seen me recently XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.