Ghost Hunt

Archangel

If your looking for a anime to giv you alittle scare this is the anime for you. At first the anime is alittle slow but believe me it gets alot better. Ghost Hunt is a anime with a dash of romance and a good amount of suspence. I recomend when your watching this anime that it be at night, in a room by yourself with the lights off so that you can enjoy this anime to the fullest . This anime is a great horror anime with a death note kinda feel to it so stop reading this and go watch it.
heres a link for it on youtube Ghost Hunt EP.1giv it about 6 eps before you judge it cuz the first 3 are ok but 4-6 show you what the anime is really about. Then tell me what you think about this anime.

Archangel

yeah its pretty good im up to ep 12 and its been fun , also i was told during ep 18-21 the series goes crazy and will scare the hell out of you.

Archangel

I just checked it out the enime has 26 eps and right know its only subbed to ep 21 , but the subber are doing one ep a week

I just watched the last episode...I have manga volumes up to 9 because korea stopped translating ghost hunt. I think the 10th volume came out in the states and in japan they have 11 out. I recommend the manga, it is awesome. The manga was based on a novel but I couldn't find the novels.

there's the funny one where the woman died after knocking her head on the sidewalk and then scaring couples by pouring water on their heads