Get to know your AT friend: Tempest

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
As you know we're holding a fun event where you get to know your friends of Anime Tempest. Ask them any and as many questions as you want and they have to answer all of them! We kick off the event with none other than myself, the great King Troll, Tempest! Feel free to ask me anything and everything and I will answer every question. You have 3 days to ask me anything you want!
Future SessionsAnakin Skywalker:sachiko:KuroNightStaramandaluvsyaFrankXShadowblazer~ZeroKnight~DiablodocArcsodeusDarkSignLunar​

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 31389"']why are you smart ?[/quote]Biological superiority? I don't know. It's like asking why some people have higher IQ than others. I'm just one of them. I also went to really good schools so I was brought up well in terms of education. [quote name='"Anakin Skywalker' date=' post: 31390"']Did you ever think to stop smoking and drinking?
[/quote]I'll never stop drinking, there is no need to. I drink in moderation. As for smoking, I'll quit once I'm done with college or when my wife gets pregnant.

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
Why 'sposal, king by jeffertyBringeth diversity planly thee?Why are you the fattest afro lizard of chewbacca's smelly socks?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 31392"']why did you create this forum[/quote]I've always wanted to run an anime site so when the opportunity arose, I decided to give it a shot, for shits and giggles.[quote name='"Diablodoc' date=' post: 31393"']Why 'sposal, king by jeffertyBringeth diversity planly thee?Why are you the fattest afro lizard of chewbacca's smelly socks?[/quote]Merrily I molest thee. I forgot to shave. [quote name='"Grimmwolf' date=' post: 31394"']If I would could you?[/quote]A cat is fine too. [quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 31395"']What's your favorite position?[/quote]Cowgirl.

Now for the Gauntlet! (Credits towards Neamo)1. Is there life on Mars?2. How does it feel to feel?3. Are we here?4. Would I lie to you?5. What have you done for me lately?6. When will I be famous?7. Can I get a witness?8. Do you know the way to San Jose?9. Who put the Benzedrine in Mrs Murphy's Ovaltine?10. What's the use of Getting Sober ( When you're gonna get drunk again )?11. What's he building?12. Can I kick it?13. Do you remember the first time?14. What do I get?15. Where did our love go?16. Why?17. Who is he ( And what is he to you ) ?18. Where did you sleep last night?19. How long?20. Is that all there is?21. Are you that somebody?22. Where the party at?23. Can you handle it?24. What about us?25. Do you believe?26. Are you still down?27. Can you stand the rain?28. How come you don't call me?29. Why do I feel so sad?30. How many licks?31. You got a problem?32. What's my name?33. Why can't it be?34. Why ask why?35. Remember when it rained?36. Guess what?37. Can I take you home?38. What's it gonna be?39. Have you ever?40. Who is she to you?41. Are we the waiting?42. Who cares?43. What if I do?44. Why you wanna?45. Do you mind?46. How could you?47. Who let the dogs out?48. Where's the love?49. Is she really going out with him?50. Did you get my message?51. Why'd you lie to me?52. Have you got it in you?53. Have you ever seen the rain?54. Should I stay or should I go?55. Ever fallen in love? ( With someone you shouldn't have. )56. Do you love me? ( Now that I can dance. )57. What is love?58. Do you really want to hurt me?59. Can you feel the love tonight?60. Why don't we do it in the road?61. Happy now?62. What's it feel like to be a ghost?63. Why do you love me?64. What's the name of the game?65. What's going on?66. Don't you want me?67. Where's your head at?68. How could I forget?69. Who makes you feel?70. Do you want to?71. Why don't you come over?72. Why can't I?73. How soon is now?74. Don't you think?75. Don't you know who I think I am?76. Who wrote the book of love?77. Why do fools fall in love?78. Are you experienced?79. Have you never been mellow?80. Is that you mo-dean?81. What's it all about ( Alfie. ) ?82. How many times, how may lies?83. Why don't you get a job?84. Who's that girl?85. Where does my heart beat now?86. Where will you go?87. What you know about that?88. What have I done to deserve this?89. Is there something I should know?90. Didn't we almost have it all?91. Does anybody really know what time it is?92. Are you gonna go my way?93. Do ya think I'm sexy?94. Do you want to know a secret?95. What am I doin' hangin' 'round?96. Have I the right?97. Do you wanna touch me?98. Did you see her?99. Why can't you be?100. Are you gonna be my girl?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'm going to start answering them using voice thanks to Shadow using the 100 question gauntlet. No way in hell I'm typing it out.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Which is your colour that best describes you or stands for your personality?lolz shadow...that's a terrible thing to do... ... ...I think it's great XD