Get to know your AT friend: Anakin Skywalker

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I will let this continue for one more day because of all the technical difficulties we've experienced in the last few days.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Anakin Skywalker' date=' post: 31717"'][quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 31714"']Can you draw?Have you broken a bone?Pepsi or Coke?[/quote]Yes, since I was small I really liked to draw and I'm quite good at it.
No. I never got any accident or been into a fight before. But once I nearly lost my right eye though.
Coke. I think it got a better taste even though most ppl say they're the same.[/quote]Coke is better, you getz a plus ^^and you should post drawings that you've done, i want to see~

[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 31718"']did you ever think you might become the president ?[/quote]Not really
That would be too troublesome. I just want to have a peaceful life without any worries
[quote name='"FrankX' date=' post: 31720"']hmm alrite, :biggrin: so which staff and or Rank icon do you like best?[/quote]This one:
I love it
[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 31721"'][quote name='"Anakin Skywalker' date=' post: 31717"'][quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 31714"']Can you draw?Have you broken a bone?Pepsi or Coke?[/quote]Yes, since I was small I really liked to draw and I'm quite good at it.
No. I never got any accident or been into a fight before. But once I nearly lost my right eye though.
Coke. I think it got a better taste even though most ppl say they're the same.[/quote]Coke is better, you getz a plus ^^and you should post drawings that you've done, i want to see~[/quote]Well, I've already posted them on the forums: Old Drawings.[quote name='"Arcsodeus' date=' post: 31722"']what kind of girl do you like? gimme the characteristics...which part of your body you hate the most?and what is your favorite food?[/quote]Damn, that's a tough question, to be frank I'm not sure myself but I think she should be good tempered, smart and beautiful ofc. There are other things but I don't want to say them.
My feet, or more specifically my toes. They are kinda weird.
Well I dunno the English name for it but it's "Bol Renversé" and a literal translation would be "Upside Down Bowl"

[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 31724"']you ever thought you are being stalked o_O >?[/quote]Only at night. When I'm on my bed I get the impression that someone is watching me. At first I was very scared but now I'm used to it