General Emmie would enjoy a good massage

From the musings of poor Emmie~

[quote name='Emeralda'][quote name='Lurker-san'][quote name='Emeralda'][quote name='Lurker-san'][quote name='Emeralda'][quote name='Lurker-san'][quote name='Emeralda']I've noticed you're quite inactive, could you share with the rest of the class?~[/QUOTE]

I don't have an ally list and I don't know much about the series.

What exactly am I supposed to talk about?

As long as I don't get lynched I'm just going to keep trying to gather information through the day post and my abilities.[/QUOTE]

Heh, no worries, I played blind without knowing anything about the series more than once. When that happens, treat the AG like a barebones mafia games, where everyone is a villager or an assassin. Then pinpoint someone who you think is an assassin, elaborate on your hunch, and a discussion will easily start, rawr. Hmm, I think the evil guys were witches, but I haven't seen Madoka myself yet. But yeah, when playing AGs, remember that you're not the only one that would like to learn about other people and their motives through reading the discussion and end day posts. It's a players moral duty to actively participate in the discussion as well. Rawr, even when I don't know much about the AG, I always tried to put the threads on the right direction and engage a discussion about something, instead of the common spam. Rawr, go try it now, maybe you could take my place as an overseer of real debates in AGs~[/QUOTE]

Why so I can get killed day one like you?

=P[/QUOTE]

Sigh, AGs aren't really about surviving by being inactive. Do you know why active people who actually debate and discuss stuff have such a renown? Because everyone enjoys reading it. Do you know why everyone hates inactives? Because they spoil their fun and are a waste of spots. But yeah, it's absolutely possible to survive while being active, as proven more than once. What I'm seeing here is a wrong approach to AGs, which is the main problem. In a broader scale you can't think only about having fun yourself. Tell me, did you enjoy reading an empty inactive discussion thread? No, I don't think so. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made, and if it means being active, I always gladly do it. I'd like to ask you to at least try and see how fun it is to truly enjoy it. Because then you might learn that real fun is from manipulating others or deducing and accusing them, and not from lurking and praying everyone forgets about you enough to survive and get a free win.[/QUOTE]

I just prefer to work behind the scenes by finding my allies and then chilling.

Just the way I like to play.

I debate if I think I can actually contribute something.

But I don't have anything to contribute.

I haven't built an info network this game and don't plan to.

In any case Tsukiko is going to win anyway >_>

Don't say I said that.[/QUOTE]

Ok... now imagine that everyone is like you. The discussion thread is empty, no one talks, and because of that no one contacts other people behind the scenes. The hoster is crying because of the inactivity and few people using abilities. Players are whining that it's a stupid game because nothing happens, but they don't contribute anything themselves. Now consider a scenario where every AG has such players. After 5 weeks tops AGs were cancelled. So please help save the AGs, contribute a discussion, nya~[/QUOTE]

♣Kaname Madoka♣

@ the pm...

have fun being dead...

oh btw... emmie I won't be cherry listing because if I did I'd have to virtually post the entire player list...

Everyone dies, whether you like it or not. What matters is how much ass you kick before you kick the bucket.

I have this theory that I'm the luckiest player alive, since I got doppelfailed twice in one game. If I get doppelfailed again in the next game I play I will lol.

[quote name='"Graham Aker"']o_O from this maybe i need to revise my AG plans...since its pretty much behind the screen coop[/QUOTE]

That's not how Coup is spelled.

Plus they include witches with strong abilities, but don't use their abilities. Not exactly "behind the scenes" so much as "doing nothing"

[quote name='Kamil']That's not how Coup is spelled.

Plus they include witches with strong abilities, but don't use their abilities. Not exactly "behind the scenes" so much as "doing nothing"[/QUOTE]

I think he meant co-op? I dunno. Too tired, don't really care.

Dying is normal in AGs. I think I've taken to die a lot more recently though....

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Kamil']That's not how Coup is spelled.

Plus they include witches with strong abilities, but don't use their abilities. Not exactly "behind the scenes" so much as "doing nothing"[/QUOTE]

co-op :><: sorry i miss out the hyphen

I just checked what was going on after Madoka's end day post. You won't even believe how shocked I was when I saw only few almost no content posts. I don't get it, really. I even PMed and emailed all those inactives that were complained about most, and nothing really changed. Sigh, I didn't want to think of it, but some people's approach to AGs is disgusting. Sign up just to be inactve and ruin a game? Please go die. Sign up just to spam what's going on? Go die. Sign up just to lurk and pray you will get a free win? Go die.

The next games will have a clear rules during sign ups. About posting a certain amount of posts a day, punishing those who lurk but do not post and awarding the people who actively participate with meaningful posts. Because just asking politely people to be active and contribute to the game is apparently not enough for them. I will not let you ruin yet another game.

[quote name='Emeralda']I just checked what was going on after Madoka's end day post. You won't even believe how shocked I was when I saw only few almost no content posts. I don't get it, really. I even PMed and emailed all those inactives that were complained about most, and nothing really changed. Sigh, I didn't want to think of it, but some people's approach to AGs is disgusting. Sign up just to be inactve and ruin a game? Please go die. Sign up just to spam what's going on? Go die. Sign up just to lurk and pray you will get a free win? Go die.

The next games will have a clear rules during sign ups. About posting a certain amount of posts a day, punishing those who lurk but do not post and awarding the people who actively participate with meaningful posts. Because just asking politely people to be active and contribute to the game is apparently not enough for them. I will not let you ruin yet another game.[/QUOTE]

If that is what it takes, unfortunately that is what it takes. I am willing to do some of those when I get my AG plans finished (too many chefs spoil the broth and all that).

Though, people should indeed be more active since they signed up for the game. It's hard to come up with something if there is little to talk about and thus ushering an easy win (or a free one as you've put it).

Being from the other side of the world's a lot harder since most are asleep by then and I have to twiddle my thumbs and wait a good 8 hours or so for a reply...

Today's a day off, so I'm willing to tiff with you overworlders~