General Bug Reports

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yay thank you <3 I can make friends again <3

Oh ehh this might be a bit odd but before I could click on the Konata girl before the thread sections to make her go from "Yeaaah there are new posts" to "nope nothing new here" eh and now I cant do that... I can click on her but she won't change face =.=" omg i hope you understand what I mean D:

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, the biggest bug so far has been finally fixed - me not having a rainbow name.

Oh ehh this might be a bit odd but before I could click on the Konata girl before the thread sections to make her go from "Yeaaah there are new posts" to "nope nothing new here" eh and now I cant do that... I can click on her but she won't change face =.=" omg i hope you understand what I mean D:
Rawr, I'll take a look, nice find~

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Woop thank you :3 Yeah I do that alot when I get back on the computer XD I wanna see what's new not what WAS new lolz
And yeaaa Rainbowname~~~

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes that's what i just wanted to say ahah on the other thingie lay-out/belletin whatever there was a clear link to the main website XD now I have to just erase muffin. in the adressthingie but still lol it would be nice to have a link to the main website :3 Ohh I believe an instantchat thing IRC? would be nice to have in here aswell ^^ I heard people still go to mt for that xD so yeaah would be nice if it is in here aswell :)

And woow O_O how did my gil get on 105.04 O_O how could I get 0.04 gil lool

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well yeah I wonder if those social groups are REALLY gone or if I just can't find them anymore ><"

Oh and like I said about the Konata faces? normally you could click those so she'd like change face.... From "Yay there are new posts" to "Nope nothing new in here"

Oh and this probably isnt the place but there are some one on one rp's in the Adventures land <-- lol so not a bug but yeah lool

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ahah that would be great :D lol else I'll just have to remake the groups but still lol would be way more convenient if it can just be copied and pasted 8D <-- I'm making it sound so easy >.<"

Sanae

Staff member
ooh, figured out quick quotes xD it's quote selected text instead of quick quote this reply xD

I still has a bug.. Or, I'm not sure if it's a bug or done purposely :O

I'm still getting booted off of the site after inactivity :( I have Remember Me checked, but yeah.. not working :\

another one: the notifications say that I have 108 unread messages, but these are all messages that I've read and received a long time ago. Happens for PM and VM.
Also, is there any way for to import the photo albums from the old site?

Canabary

Administrator
another one: the notifications say that I have 108 unread messages, but these are all messages that I've read and received a long time ago. Happens for PM and VM.
Also, is there any way for to import the photo albums from the old site?
Is there any way, yes. Would we want to do it, ehm. depends.

Canabary

Administrator
depends on what? it's too much work? (or the sight of my pictures repulse people...)
anyway... thanks for all your hard work on the site!
On how easily I can steal your information ;evil;

Seriously though, I'm not sure how it would react.This is how I imagine it going:

Me: " Right, you go and fetch this information alright?"
Server: "Alright! This will be a breeze. Wait a second, IDs are new, and so are half the usernames, what is going on where do I store this information?! I'll just put it here, no one will notice that :unsure: "
Forum: "So what do you have for me today server?"
Server: "The human interface told us to take this data and display it like this :unsure: "
Forum: "Alright, thanks for telling me :D"
Forum: "Here you go all you wonderful members, look what I can show you!"
Members: "That's not my picture, wait what is that? Why that isn't right!"
Me: "Eh...I knew this was a bad idea."

I have a question/concern. My friend told me that the URL that you put on the forum about the "To All Members", to reset ur password is wrong. It just redirects them to the forum, not to where they could reset their password... I also tried it to see what they meant, and it didn't work either.
It tells you that you can reset ur password at: http://muffin.g2anime.net/login.php?do=login
But Ithink it's this: http://muffin.g2anime.net/login.php?do=lostpw

Just thought I should tell you~ :3

Voltorn

Enjoying life
Seriously though, I'm not sure how it would react.This is how I imagine it going:

Me: " Right, you go and fetch this information alright?"
Server: "Alright! This will be a breeze. Wait a second, IDs are new, and so are half the usernames, what is going on where do I store this information?! I'll just put it here, no one will notice that :unsure: "
Forum: "So what do you have for me today server?"
Server: "The human interface told us to take this data and display it like this :unsure: "
Forum: "Alright, thanks for telling me :D"
Forum: "Here you go all you wonderful members, look what I can show you!"
Members: "That's not my picture, wait what is that? Why that isn't right!"
Me: "Eh...I knew this was a bad idea."
So that's what also happened to the old visitor messages. >__>
Thank you for making me dying of embarrassment >__>

Canabary

Administrator
I have a question/concern. My friend told me that the URL that you put on the forum about the "To All Members", to reset ur password is wrong. It just redirects them to the forum, not to where they could reset their password... I also tried it to see what they meant, and it didn't work either.
It tells you that you can reset ur password at: http://muffin.g2anime.net/login.php?do=login
But Ithink it's this: http://muffin.g2anime.net/login.php?do=lostpw

Just thought I should tell you~ :3
Thanks for informing me. Changed :)