GAT2 ★ Baka Alliance ★

it's all good doods ^^it seems the by the time the new ani season will be over i will have transformed into a lolicon so doods this might be the last time i speak to yall as a NORMAL hentai lover :eek:

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"the kurtdood' date=' post: 39144"']it's all good doods ^^it seems the by the time the new ani season will be over i will have transformed into a lolicon so doods this might be the last time i speak to yall as a NORMAL hentai lover :eek:[/quote]Don't worry bra, I've got some kickass doujins that'll make you love them big ol' titties all over again.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I have done it, I've finally done it. I've ordered my gaming rig! It'll be able to run just about any game on high settings on the market, except for crazy stuff like crysis 2. 3 weeks until it's delivered, I can't wait to jizz my pants when it's in my hand.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Nothing hard core but good enough.Intel i5 2500k @ 3.3ghz (3.9ghz with turbo boost)And radeon vapor sapphire 6770 1GB ram8 GB DDR3 RAMSata III 1TB HDD

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"the kurtdood' date=' post: 39254"']yep definitly a good gamin pc :wink:the only different thing i would have chosen was the GPU a nvidea instead of ATI :smile:[/quote]I would have if the motherboard supported SLI, but it doesn't, it supports crossfire so I have to stick to ATI cards. And no, I wasn't going to change the motherboard, the next one that supports USB 3.0 and SATA III and SLI was 100 bucks more.