GAT2 ★ Baka Alliance ★

Sora.... no.... *goes to look up* none of the songs have been translated here. Maybe I'll do some of them then. I'm a little bored. Wa~h! This cat I've been house-sitting has just brought in a dead rat from outside for me! HaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa~!>< *hides*That was mean....

I can see that!XD It looks cute though. I need to finish t/ling Minami-ke though....Maybe, but it's a strange way to show your affection for someone :x Wah? Really? SCARED of rats? My old cat, Zaci used to bring creatures in alive to show us and then let them go. Even butterflys. She never hurt them!^^I keep forgetting what day it is at the moment.... ><

Ehe, I think overconfidence with cats can be a problem too though. One time, my friend's cat brought either a live red belly black snake or a brown snake into the loungeroom and dumped it onto the floor. Her mother screamed and jumped on top of the sofa, her father ran after the snake and tried to catch it before it slid under the lounge and the cat just sat there watching it all! XD I'm so glad that never happened to me.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"Hikarin' date=' post: 19026"']Oh my, another Baka Alliance here I see. I may as well join.... I honestly don't mean to be a baka, but I come out with some strange things sometimes :x My innocence and naivity don't help one bit.... Baka characters are so cute too!XD I love this tag:
The colour and all is pretty. May I ask who the character is?[/quote]Hey new mem awesome ^^added ya in now :biggrin:

5:30 PM.... it's lyric time!XD Not really, but.... :x And cats really are awesome. It was sweet of him to bring me a present even if I wasn't fussed on it, right?