GAT2 ★ Baka Alliance ★

[quote name='"pangary' date=' post: 20984"']@edge you talking about beezebub ?@frank get well soon@ankan you too ?[/quote]When I woke up I got a very bad headache and I could not stand on my feet

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"pangary' date=' post: 20984"']@edge you talking about beezebub ?@frank get well soon@ankan you too ?[/quote]No, I'm talking about that piece of crap called GoSick.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 20995"']not fair <^<[/quote]UMAD?
[quote name='"Tempest ' date=' post: 20996"']I get headaches a lot... but that's because humanity is such a travesty.[/quote]Indeed it is :/OH! LOL! Speaking of humanity, when I was skyping with Manda, she was getting all mad at you because you wouldn't increase the spoiler limit (which I forgot to do, lol) and I kept talking about how we always troll eachother. Then I'm like: "I love that guy...I'd have his children". Then I went off on this tangent on how our child...both of us combined, would take over the world as some satanic ruler XDOur surrogate would die, and the sky would turn red and rain blood, with bright red lightning and the Earth opening and all that the second he's born...oh, and the obligatory Fallen-Angelic choral in the background xPI think of random shit.

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"Tempest ' date=' post: 20999"']I love how you talk about having a satanic child with me and not your own girlfriend. I am most pleased.[/quote]I likes when daddeh ish pleased~ ;D