From The Depths Of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Das Gottlos

(*・_・)ノ⌒*
Greetings, I am Das Gottlos, but there is the possiblity that you may know me by other names.I'm an ex-forumer who retired from the internet about 2 years ago to experince 'Real Life' for a bit. As 'Real Life' is currently on hiatus due to university holidays, I have decided to return to foruming;this site being the second I have registed on within the past fortnight. Before I left foruming, I was a moderator at anime-eden, which has unfortunately reached the bottom of the pit it fell into when it changed ownership.Enough of history and reasons, and more on about:I'm Australian.I study Archaeology.I am a firetwirler; primarly focusing on staff.I am a photographer; see here and here.I play Magic: The Gathering. EDH is my favourite format.I love all things steampunk, dieselpunk and cyberpunk.​

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Welcome to Anime Tempest! Remember to read the rules and important stickies. Glad to have you with us, be active when you can even after the real life hiatus ends. ; )

Das Gottlos

(*・_・)ノ⌒*
Thanks for the welcomes. I'll post some threads later for my photos to gather some C&C.
[quote name='"Yuki Hana' date=' post: 27467"']How did you come upon AT if I may ask ^__^?[/quote]
Through a link on a friend's FB page.

Status
Not open for further replies.