for the curious~

:sigh:im not usually one that follows the little trends and what groups do but since im so darn curious. what the heck never hurts to try....or well not to often at least.

ask away..

....................oh god i did again didn't i :*89: *head desks* Fyuuuu for my weakness for cute stuff i swear thats it .....im a guy that tends to some time get a bit feminine online since i adore cute stuff :squee:........<----- curses tot he one that made these cute smilies

.....now i have to go pick up my father in town be back in about an hour!!!

o_O now that is not a nice question i don't even know anything about Margaret..../kills her.....Odin....um he is awesome so ... sex him :sigh:......and i would marry a robot seen some Tv things about Robots in japan that i can live with o_O /marries

just wouldn't be able to handle Odins egoism and knowing what happens around him for the rest of my life xP

and [MENTION=119]Faux Angel[/MENTION] what victims...... :ack:

Sanae

Staff member
If you had two favorite flavors of cake in front of you and you could only pick one, how would you go about deciding ^^?

The above can be applied to anything.. Cake was just the first thing that came to mind xD;

:fist:<- that would be my first reaction to that situation....
Hm well some panic ranting where i go through the different sensations of taste and so on it would probably end with me choosing the one with Chocolate in it. Though i would den end up depressed for not getting to eat Lemon cake :panic:.....i has been in that situation....:cold: it's traumatizing since it's about cake and i love cake

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=1716]Silvir[/MENTION] if you had a baby in one hand and a sack of money in the other and were standing on a ledge and told to drop one which do you choose?

Omg money or baby money or baby....MONEY!!.......im a bad person :raincorner:......im qutie convinced that in the end of a serious inner debate i would drop the cash ....and blame that kid for it for the rest of my life...

Sanae

Staff member
:fist:<- that would be my first reaction to that situation....
Hm well some panic ranting where i go through the different sensations of taste and so on it would probably end with me choosing the one with Chocolate in it. Though i would den end up depressed for not getting to eat Lemon cake :panic:.....i has been in that situation....:cold: it's traumatizing since it's about cake and i love cake
Lol, oh no, I didn't realize I hit such a sweet subject for you :heh:

If you could meet any celeb and a choice to meet anyone here from MC of your choice, which would you pick :smile:?