First anime you ever saw.

uriel

;) well i saw 4 series at first wich was realy the first one i cant remember.
Zenki wich i havent seen anywhere to download i guess its to old and people dont remember it ;)
Rurouni Kenshin everybody knows that one :D
Gundam Wing and DBZ ^_^

THe first anime that I ever say (that I have identified) was either Hello Kity or Sailor moon. ( I cant remember which one but I did watch alot them both)

my first was sailor moon (if you don't count 'Aldea del Arce' which was really cute but really long ago) (oh, and in spanish!) untill kiki's delivery service... but i really got into anime just recently when i started drawing it :]

I came in on the Pokemon wave. My first anime were Pokemon, Digimon and Monster Rancher. After that, it was Toonami with Sailor Moon, DBZ and Gundam Wing.

Oh, I'll never forget waking up early in the morning to catch new episodes of Pokemon. *wistful sigh*

Archangel

LOL, Anyone who likes anime at one pointe liked pokemon or considerd getting into it , I mean It was HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! everyone was into it, everyone liked it, It was just plain insane . So half the time when people say they didnt like it is BS . I hate the show now cuz i relise how stupid it is , Theres not even a plot . Liked does anyone know if Ash became a Pokemon Master ??????????

It's gone on so long, I've forgotten. I know in Series One, he gets beat by some kid named Tracy. I think he might be. Ash has to become the Master sooner or later.

I still love Pokemon, but my love is reserved more for the game and the old school series with Ash Misty and Brock, not the stuff they show now.

voltron Voltes 5, daimos, mazinger z dbz, i dont really know which came first

the one with the teapot that flies i forgot the title hehe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supertyman @ 3-25-2007 @ 3:17 PM) [snapback]5414[/snapback]</div>
My first anime show was Sailor Moon. It came on Toonami when I was 9 years old. I don't why I watch it. But it came on at 4 P.M.[/b]
maybe because you wanted to be like her, with the school uniform with short skirt..hehehe j/k