Fear about future

have you ever feel like that?

at one point of your life you suddenly not sure about everything that will happen

and then you're afraid

that you'll gonna change, ppl you love gonna change, and the world gonna change

and after that you become paranoid and restrict any change

you reject everything that change

and then cling forever onto the past

Bố

Yeah. >________>" Somehow the future is spiraling into disaster IMAO. I'm not sure how I can come back to the past, but I'm pretty sure I'll only need a little sense of reality and maybe 3 months of hardship to bring myself back.

Seriously, now I'm lazier than a snail.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Like the past is so great....

No I dont mind the future, and I just focus on the cool stuff from the future. Such as Mass Effect 3 or getting a car, or getting my own home. And Im smart enough to see the really big stuff coming my way, so I know what to do and when to do it. Like getting the hell out of this god forsaken country and go someplace better. And then enjoy watching how it all falls apart and come back when its safe again.

Yep, the future is going to be a loooot of fun :D

I fear no death,no future, none but my lord.

Really, if it wasn't for god, I would have never wanted to live, rather, I would have used my machine gun and killed every single one, just for fun, who cares,if there is nothing in the end.

Not even a jail.

Unfortunately, I believe that there is, so I would not want kill any one, nor be wanting to die.

"My Lord says, 'If My slave comes nearer to me for a span, I go nearer to him for a cubit; and if he comes nearer to Me for a cubit, I go nearer to him for the span of outstretched arms; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "

Well, sometimes I wonder if I'll be happy in 10 or 20 years given the choices I'm making now, like whether to go to grad school or not. I guess I fear that if I don't make the 'right' choices now then it'll affect me in the future. But I try not to dwell on this too much because worrying will just get in the way.

Of course, if you're talking about fearing for the state of the world in the future, I'd be a bit scared. Nine billion people=quite a lot of competition for resources.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
All Hail

Nice set. Let me answer a few of your questions.

Archerguy said:
have you ever feel like that?

at one point of your life you suddenly not sure about everything that will happen

and then you're afraid

that you'll gonna change, ppl you love gonna change, and the world gonna change

Everyone feels that way at some point. Even Zero Phoenix himself. I wasn't always this impassable. When I was in high school and I was facing graduation part of me was terrified. Everything was changing. There was college, there were the responsibilities of adulthood, and while a new world of freedom opened up there was a new world of, well, responsibilities as well so when I was younger the future scared the hell out of me. I'm older now and with that comes a certain sense of fearlessness. Trust me, some of the fears you have, you will grow out of them. You just need to be patient.

Archerguy said:
and after that you become paranoid and restrict any change

you reject everything that change

and then cling forever onto the past

This is probably where I say no. Although I feared the future when I was a young buck, my past was so nightmarish I didn't want to have anything to do with it. The future was frightening but at least it had possibilities. I hated everything about the past because nothing good ever happened to me. So while I understand the logic which lay in your worries, when it comes to this dimension we're coming from two different places.

How about this though? I'm a pratical person so I believe in living in a like manner. Ask yourself, what does worrying about the future accomplish? I'm not dissing you, but as someone older and more experienced I'm trying to give you something to cope. Think about it logically. None of us know what tomorrow may bring. For all any of us know this may be the last decree you hear from the King (God forbid). I have no idea what's going to happen to myself or any of you in the next few hours, days, and so forth, so why worry about it. As it is written, "Who, by worrying, can add another day to his life?" No one knows what the future holds. Although mathematical predictions can be quite accurate we really can't predict everything that is going to happen. So why worry about it?

I'm not telling you to live for the moment. (Goodness no. The "Jeff Hardy" lifestyle doesn't work for anyone.) Rather, I'm telling you to live without fear. Of course that's easier said than done. But when you place your fears before logic, fear doesn't exactly hold up.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Ataraxia said:
That is the future.

You fear what will happen in the future, when the future comes about to the present.

Then maybe I should rephrase myself; I fear the present, and only the bad things that are happening to me right now, nothing else.

Sorry, that doesn't make any sense. I take back what I said just now

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Yeah, like when I don't revise for an exam I feel ok like, a month before, but the day before Im absolutely shitting myself. But then again, that's the same with everyone...

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I am optimistic about this. I am very adaptive to sudden changes, and immediately work on solving problems I am facing.

Rather than afraid of future, I'm more of anxious. I afraid of my Lord, my parents and sister...... There is no need to fear future if you do your best from now on......You're the one who create your own future, why must afraid of it?

[quote name='Ryu_Kaiser']Rather than afraid of future, I'm more of anxious. I afraid of my Lord, my parents and sister...... There is no need to fear future if you do your best from now on......You're the one who create your own future, why must afraid of it?[/QUOTE]this applies for me too so i second this