Favorite quote

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
@Sanea: I really like that one~! Do you know whose quote it is? D=

"
And, after all, what is a lie? ‘Tis but the truth in a masquerade."

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I just saw the preview to the Fright Night movie remake and there was a bad ass line.

The vampire in it blows up the teens house and says "I don't need to be invited in if there's no house"

I just found that awesome.

"Help stamp out footprints."

or, if you prefer,

"But often, in the world's most crowded streets,

But often, in the din of strife,

There rises an unspeakable desire

After the knowledge of our buried life;

A thirst to spend our fire and restless force

In tracking out our true, original course;

A longing to inquire

Into the mystery of this heart which beats

So wild, so deep in us--to know

Whence our lives come and where they go." -- excerpt from The Buried Life by Matthew Arnold

~mimesis

Auribus tenere lupum
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King

"You see things and you say "Why?" but i dream of things that never were; and I say "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw

"Our greates glory is not in never falling, but getting up every time we fall" -Confucius

"Moderations is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds better than excess" - Oscar Wilde

and like...these are some i have saved on my computer <3...i'll quote some more later

If the essence of my being has caused a smile to have appeared upon your face or a touch of joy within your heart, then in living I have made my mark.

~ Thomas L. Odem Jr.

"No story, is not worth hearing."

"Honor can be quite a burden ... at times..."

-Angeal Hewley

"Three friends go into battle, one is captured, one flies away, the one that is left, becomes a hero."

-Genesis Rhapsodos

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
"Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it"

-Salvador Dali-

“Have no fear of robbers or murderers. They are external dangers, petty dangers. We should fear ourselves. Prejudices are the real robbers; vices the real murders. The great dangers are within us. Why worry about what threatens our heads or purses? Let us think instead of what threatens our souls.”

-Victor Hugo-

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

"I had a dream my life would be
So Different from this hell I'm Living,
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed..."

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

~ Thomas Jefferson
[/FONT]